Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gut feeling that he is going to fued with Ricardo in the future. Same thing with A Ri and The Miz. Maybe Ricardo starts to get upset with the way Adr been treating him, so he cost adr a loss in a match. I had a lot of intrest built up in this man tonight, but we all know how that went. Sad night to be a wwe fan. Thoughts?

·
-
7,495 Posts
There's no need to seperate those two, they have awesome chemistry together. And plus Ricardo will easily outshine ADR, and the WWE wouldn't want that.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is no way that can happen. Ricardo will squash him in the feud and kill ADR's heat and momentum. I really don't see that happening.
No but in all seriousness, you know this manager/role type thing never last long. Its going to be adr taking his fustration out on ricardo, saying its his fault blah blah, and eventually Ricardo will wrestle Adr. I can just see wwe going to this route.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If he feuds with Ricardo and Ricardo by any chance beats ADR. You can kiss ADR ass goodbye. He's good as "future endeavored".
Man it feels like the majority gave up on Adr not because of Adr himself but because of Cena winning tonight. And after watching Adr slap Ricardo(Ricardo tried to help him) makes no sense. So it just seems like Adr is going to keep beating up Ricardo for not being enough help, to the point Ricardo is fed up and unleashes his anger out on Del Rio thus setting a feud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts