Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I like the intensity, but it means nothing.

Unless he does this to Cena or someone else, or completely throws RAW on it's head, it means nothing.

And I'm absolutely sad about that.

·
Asuka
96,238 Posts
Yeah, real funny.

This is why the WWE has no stars. What's gonna happen if Cena takes a bad bump and gets crippled? And it CAN happen, it happened to Droz. If he goes down they're FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED. You can't make everybody irrelevant but one guy, it just doesn't work.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Yeah, real funny.

This is why the WWE has no stars. What's gonna happen if Cena takes a bad bump and gets crippled? And it CAN happen, it happened to Droz. If he goes down they're FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED. You can't make everybody irrelevant but one guy, it just doesn't work.
Fear not young Lannister, they have Randy Orton.:)

·
Registered
895 Posts
God forbid John Cena gets hurt, the company would be screwed. I like John Cena, but this title win was completely unnecessary. Alberto Del Rio's title reign has become less relevant than Jack Swagger's. Even if he wins it back again in two weeks, what was the point?! It just proves John Cena can beat him relatively easily. No one can over him.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Lol it seems like its going to turn into a fued of Del Rio vs Ricardo. And i bet my money on it thats where the wwe is taking this. Just like Miz and A Ri. Its sad times in the wwe right now.

·
Registered
895 Posts
ROFL I just watched the vid Del Rio gave Ricardo the pimp hand

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
It means nothing. Del Rio's title reign meant lesser than Swagger's WHC reign. Swagger's.
LOL didn't you say that the wwe title was being more prestigous and gaining more integirty.

THen I said that it changed hands 5 times in one month, Then you said no it was 3 and it was still somehow full of integrity.

anyways just being a dick

LOL IW AS RIGHT

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
LOL didn't you say that the wwe title was being more prestigous and gaining more integirty.

THen I said that it changed hands 5 times in one month, Then you said no it was 3 and it was still somehow full of integrity.

anyways just being a dick

LOL IW AS RIGHT
Yeah, I said that because of the booking that complimented the title being shown more prominence in storylines. Obviously, with this Del Rio/Cena feud, booking fucked it over now did it.

Fear not young Lannister, they have Randy Orton.:)
I hope you're kidding. I hope so if you think Orton could fill Cena's spot on a short notice.

WWE fucked themselves over when they bought WCW and ECW and did nothing with it to build legit stars other than Cena, Batista and Lesnar to an extent. Now they are reaping the toils they have sowed upon themselves.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Yeah, I said that because of the booking that complimented the title being shown more prominence in storylines. Obviously, with this Del Rio/Cena feud, booking fucked it over now did it.

I hope you're kidding. I hope so if you think Orton could fill Cena's spot on a short notice.

WWE fucked themselves over when they bought WCW and ECW and did nothing with it to build legit stars other than Cena, Batista and Lesnar to an extent. Now they are reaping the toils they have sowed upon themselves.
Of course I was kidding.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
If RAW loses Cena, who do they have? Cena has been fed every heel in the company for 7 years now. The unthinkable isn't that unthinkable. Cena gets terminal cancer. Cena takes a career ending neck or spine injury. Cena has a freak accident that requires amputation or kills him. A crazed mark guns him down.

RAW's face and heel feud would be...
Ziggler/Swagger?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts