Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adolf Hitler is my bitch!!

Suck me

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I was going to advice you to cut this thread, but since I saw that you're an OEW Freedom Champion, I don't care. Nice thread, hahaha. Since he's your bitch, does he add rep to you all the time? Oh, does he fetch? LOL. <---I present to you one of the few times I will write "LOL". I hate that word it just so gay (no offense to Gays).

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
You've trained your bitch well. I haven't seen a reply...yet. Oh, oh, can you tell him..er...her to dance for us? How about that? C'mon man be a pal. Make the bitch dance.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
This'll be yet another lame thread. With me posting in it, this will be the highest part in it. It can only go downhill from here.

Thanks for being a douche and making a spam thread, SweetChinMusic. Rants hasn't had enough of these lately. You've now lost any respect I may have had for you.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
I love you too, SCM.

Oh wait, I fucking lied. You're a faggot. Now please die. Oh, and takerphenom, being the Freedom Champion is shit. OEW is shit.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Isn't Hitler dead? How can a dead guy be your bitch? WTF?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There actually was a big conspiracy theory that Hitler is not dead.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Hitler is dead. It was too long ago that everything happened. Whether he died or not during WWII, he is dead FOR SURE now.

N

·
0 Posts
Kaneanite said:
This'll be yet another lame thread. With me posting in it, this will be the highest part in it. It can only go downhill from here.
Don't you mean after I've posted? Ya, editing your post, right?

·
Registered
835 Posts
i thought you guys were going to start warning people for starting rants that just say i hate so and so with no reason and such after the whole i hate yankeesman77 thread?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Adolf Hitler said:
Hitler is dead. It was too long ago that everything happened. Whether he died or not during WWII, he is dead FOR SURE now.
Yeah, but there are so many bullshit "conspiracy" theorys out there. Most of them are just stupid

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
To quote Jim Morrison. "Adolf Hitler is alive and well...he's living in my backyard!"

K....go back to your mindless spam

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
you sure? cause all i remember is "I should have never played the game, I should have fucked ol what's her name" Who knows..cept every star but 2pac is dead

1 - 20 of 27 Posts