Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just downloaded Adobe Photoshop and Im so happy!!!!!!!!

But the bad part is that I dont know NOTHING...ANYTHING....ZERO about photoshop.

Anybody got any help for me?

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Thats defnietly the best place for tutorials.

Be sure to have a play around as well, that can be invaluable experience.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Open a new document, Filter > Render > Clouds, Filter > Noise > Add Noise(settings up to you), Filter > Blur > Radial Blur > Zoom (amount = 100). Instant mediocre background. Enjoy.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
We were all new once. Check the resources thread stickied at the top of this forum, some of the links might not work anymore but still worth having a look through the thread.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Copy and paste it, ch'yeah!

Unless you mean one on it's own (cut out rit?) you can either download it from a website (such as evolutiongfx.com) or cut it out yourself using the extractfilter.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Guitar Pl4yer said:
Open a new document, Filter > Render > Clouds, Filter > Noise > Add Noise(settings up to you), Filter > Blur > Radial Blur > Zoom (amount = 100). Instant mediocre background. Enjoy.
See? Or just mess around with filters.

Also dont copy and paste, that's lame. You can simply drag pics from one document to another. Its cooler.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Awww shit my post just went into thin air.

http://www.arraich.com/ps6_tips_combine1.htm try this if my explanation confuses you, apparently I give instructions like a girl.

Start with a blank new document around 400 px by 200 px. Open up the pictures you want to combine, right click the pictures and select duplicate. Close the original pictures and work with the duplicated pictures. Select the move tool and drag and drop the pictures you want onto your blank document.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Xain said:
See? Or just mess around with filters.

Also dont copy and paste, that's lame. You can simply drag pics from one document to another. Its cooler.

What if it's a pic from a website? Copy and paste, thats what I meant :cool:.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
O shit, I never knew that, I always used to save the pics, then open them. I feel n00bish for doing it the really long way round.

I lurned sumfin in a thread made 4 someone else to lurn sumfin. crazy.

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, Im going to need the VERY basics.

What is the FIRST thing that I do once I open Adobe Photoshop

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Can someone answer this..

Whenever I d/l it and tried to install it, it asked what the directory path for Adobe Photoshop was.. anyone want to tell me what that means? LoL

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
10mikebibby10, the directory should be your c drive (hard drive).

I The Man,

File>New

Make the width 400 pixels and the height 200 pixels.
Resolution should be 72
Mode should be RGB colour
Transparent should have a dot next to it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts