Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a life long kane fan, he's always been a great wrestler and a great guy to me. I remember about not even 3 months ago when everyone was saying 'kane is done' or 'kane should retire' or 'kane is boring to watch'. Well look whats happening now, Kane is world champion, He's pulling off some mega promos (some of the best ive ever seen) and hes arguebly carrying a Smackdown roster in which there isnt a lot of star power. On top of that, everyone is loving Kane at the moment and that he is the reason theyre even watching Smackdown. SOOOOO...admit it, all of you were wrong about Kane!!!

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
I also have been a Kane fan from the start. He always has done a good job, and the last few months with the renewed Undertaker feud he really has been impressive. For his size he's a good in-ring performer and his promo's are pure greatness.

·
Asuka
96,359 Posts
Kane blows, regardless of the position they've put him in. Undertaker needed a huge fued going into the channel switch and that's the ONLY reason he's getting pushed. Now that Taker is back at full strength, one of 2 things happens. Either Taker buries Kane at HIAC, Kane loses a rematch and then he fucks off back to the midcard where he belongs, or Bearer screws Taker out of the HIAC win, then Taker buries Kane at Bragging Rights, he loses a rematch at Survivor Series and then he fucks off back to the midcard where he belongs.

It won't be long until Alberto Del Rio is the top heel on SmackDown! and we can forget the Swagger/Kane nightmare that we've endured this year ever happened.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
ALberto Del Rio, Christian, Dashingly Sinister, and Laycool are the reasons i watch Smackdown, not Kane.

I'm personally not enjoying this Kane/Taker saga but Kane has been really tremendous in his promos IMO.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kane blows, regardless of the position they've put him in. Undertaker needed a huge fued going into the channel switch and that's the ONLY reason he's getting pushed. Now that Taker is back at full strength, one of 2 things happens. Either Taker buries Kane at HIAC, Kane loses a rematch and then he fucks off back to the midcard where he belongs, or Bearer screws Taker out of the HIAC win, then Taker buries Kane at Bragging Rights, he loses a rematch at Survivor Series and then he fucks off back to the midcard where he belongs.

It won't be long until Alberto Del Rio is the top heel on SmackDown! and we can forget the Swagger/Kane nightmare that we've endured this year ever happened.

Its been the feud of the year!!! compared to nexus, same old cena shit or the speaking laptop. kane is gold, and no one will take away from kane what he has done this year or all through his career. he has deserved this reign and has done it well. even if the feud was shit, it would be worth it just to see bearer come back.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
As a life long kane fan, he's always been a great wrestler and a great guy to me. I remember about not even 3 months ago when everyone was saying 'kane is done' or 'kane should retire' or 'kane is boring to watch'. Well look whats happening now, Kane is world champion, He's pulling off some mega promos (some of the best ive ever seen) and hes arguebly carrying a Smackdown roster in which there isnt a lot of star power. On top of that, everyone is loving Kane at the moment and that he is the reason theyre even watching Smackdown. SOOOOO...admit it, all of you were wrong about Kane!!!
I don't have to admit anything because i was always a kane fan, he's smart so he can go really deep with his promos and not rely on cheap tactics to get the fans attention (cena) and he's a solid ring vet. I think both him and taker are getting a much needed jolt out of this feud and it's saving smackdown imo.

·
Asuka
96,359 Posts
Fued of the year has been The Miz vs Daniel Bryan, so no.

Taker vs Kane is just a useless way of giving Taker his 8'th world title and a big return storyline going into the Scy-Fy channel switch. The fact that they had to re-hash a storyline that's been on and off for over a decade shows how pathetic SmackDown is right now. Kane still sucks regardless of it.

and no one will take away from kane what he has done this year or all through his career
Don't worry, I certainly won't take away from the fact that he's been jobbing for 12 years. LOL.

However, there is one thing you said that I did agree with, and that's Paul Bearer = win.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
ALberto Del Rio, Christian, Dashingly Sinister, and Laycool are the reasons i watch Smackdown, not Kane.
The people I watch smackdown for are........

are........

um............................. :confused:

:confused: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................

I guess I'm not actually into anyone on smackdown , I do miss the show almost always actually lol

RAW is where its at! (Cena , Nexus , Orton , Sheamus , Edge , all the hot divas , Michael Cole , Miz , Danielson , Morrisson) it truly is the "A show" by a gigantic margin

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Fued of the year has been The Miz vs Daniel Bryan, so no.
Fail.

Taker vs Kane is just a useless way of giving Taker his 8th world title and a big return storyline going into the Scy-Fy channel switch. The fact that they had to re-hash a storyline that's been on and off for over a decade shows how pathetic SmackDown is right now. Kane still sucks regardless of it.
I really can't take your word for saying someone sucks. When you mark for a guy who botches every week on TV, A guy who has to be carried in every match he's in, and probably one of the most boring, overrated guys I've ever seen in my life in Wade Barrett.

Don't worry, I certainly won't take away from the fact that he's been jobbing for 12 years. LOL.
Yes, because since 1998, Kane has only appeared on Heat/Superstars and when he does appear on RAW/Smackdown, he loses 97% of his matches.
:rolleyes:

However, there is one thing you said that I did agree with, and that's Paul Bearer = win.
I can agree with that.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Kane is stale and has been stale for many years. He is being shoved in our face in the main event spot only because it's 'Taker. His promos are generic - same old material about souls etc that Kane/Taker deliver.. the guy has no credibility in that spot considering he's been card filler since 2004.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Like him or not, Kane is (together with 2009 Punk) WWE's best damn champion in years. His reign rocks, he looks like a monster again and his promos were fucking great. It's a damn shame he'll probably get buried by Taker tomorrow.:(

·
Registered
539 Posts
kane has been awesome the last couple og months. many haters in here, but fact is fact, kane has the title and it's a reason why he has the title and why he has been in the company for 12 years. haters can say whatever they want, but kane has gotten vince's attention because of the promos. kane simply rocks.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Not a Kane fan, but I know my WWF history. So, I am enjoying and respect this feud. In fact, the weakest link is the Undertaker, and that's only because I got soured on him a few years back. That's also not saying UT is doing a bad job. It's a good program all around.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
As a Kane fan i'm happy that he managed to win it and what he's done. Haters will always be hating so it's no surprise when people talk shit about him. Best thing to do is just forget what they say and watch what's going on right now, because it will do you no justice to listen to anyone on here, they'll just say the same things.

As for the OP, I think it was rather unnessersary to create a thread like that. All you're doing is adding fuel to the fire and just provoking an argument.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I have and always will be a Kaneanite. He is one of a kind, had some bad times in some feuds, but always makes them memorable with his maniacal laugh, and the most vicious Chokeslam by anyone.

The past few months have only cemented what I have felt all along. Kane = Legend.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Kane has definetly stepped up. Bravo to him.

Though you do make it sound as if you were his ONLY fan once upon a time.
Now that Taker is back at full strength, one of 2 things happens. Either Taker buries Kane at HIAC, Kane loses a rematch and then he fucks off back to the midcard where he belongs, or Bearer screws Taker out of the HIAC win, then Taker buries Kane at Bragging Rights, he loses a rematch at Survivor Series and then he fucks off back to the midcard where he belongs.
So basically, "good defeats evil", AKA the result of 90% of WWE fueds?

·
Premium Member
11,837 Posts
I'll just say this: there's a reason it took Kane 13 years to get a World Title reign, but he is doing a decent job with what he's been given. Although, decent is all he'll ever be.
Kane was offered the world title on multiple occasions, but turned it down because he wanted the younger stars to shine. I'm guessing the only reason he's champion is because either him or Taker is retiring.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts