Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't be the only one who tensed up, silently praying it was Stone Cold driving up to drink some beers and hand out some stunner, can I?

But then seeing Big Show's ugly bald face had me switching the channel. Luckily for WWE, they were much better than that "football game" that was on ESPN.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I LOLed

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, it was obviously gonna be Big Show and another cringeworthy attempt from WWE to duplicate Austin's magic
I felt lied to. And vulnerable.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
No, I seen Show's outline in the truck before they even said it was him. Besides, it was obvious. When someone gets screwed over in the beginning, they get some sort of last laugh at the end.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reactions: cmpunkisgod.

·
8,618 Posts
i thought austin first too, hard not to if u watched through the attitude era. when mick foley comes out to the screeching tires for that 1 second i always think it's gonna be razor ramon, just because that's what we want to believe. i'll hand it to show though, he's having the run of his wwe career. hopefully when he has a match he doesn't fuck it up.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
HELL NO!

Just go and stay away BigShow

And Bryan, for the love of god he is awful

Orton HAS to win at HIAC

·
Registered
835 Posts
I like Big Show but this storyline could have elevated a young guy to the main event.

I mean this storyline has punks name all over it but he doesn't need it so I wouldn't give it to him. And there are only two faces who this could work for...

Ziggler and cody. There's not much sense for ziggler so my choice would be cody.

Its great seeing Goldust back but imagine if Cody was still fired and he came through the crowd last week and helped the PTP win the titles. Then this week it was cody who came driving through ? It would of been the highlight of his career.

Big Show isn't gaining anything from it apart from inevitibly putting someone over

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'll admit, I was expecting shit to be blown up and guns pulled. But nope, he had to drive like a decent person. I'm just surprised that as much stuff as Triple H has been taking from Show, he still has his license..

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Nope, my first thought was that they were trying to make us think it was Austin. I thought it would end up being Kevin Nash (Diesel) or Big Show and it ended up being Show.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
No, I seen Show's outline in the truck before they even said it was him. Besides, it was obvious. When someone gets screwed over in the beginning, they get some sort of last laugh at the end.
This. The moment they cut him off you knew ok he will come back later.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts