Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't try to deny it, even those of you who do nothing but complain about him and say chant "CENA SUCKS" love him.

How do I know this? Because my time visiting these forums, if I've learned just one thing about the IWC it's that you people love to be miserable, and Cena makes you miserable, so much so that you can't stop talking about him. Even when he was out I kept seeing people posting how it was inevitable that Cena would just come back and take over the main storyline... making HHH, Orton and Steph all tap out simultaneously to the STF.

You all can't get enough of him, just admit it.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
And there we go, I just found the guy who loves him the most. Don't try to pass your fantasies off on me, pal.
Oh Lordy Lordy just shut the hell up and back to cena your just his little anal beed and it's clearly yourself not everyone else that loves cena

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

·
Banned
1,219 Posts
You got a point, people love shit on Cena, especially the IWC, that's why i say unconsciously Cena is one of the most successful heels in history, there exist people who pay a ticket just to boo him, that's why he still on the top.

I prefer ignore him, i just switch the channel when he appears, i don't give a fuck about him no matters how annoying he can be, i'm just get tired the people focused on him when he doesn't even deserved be hated.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
I don't hate him but I don't love him either. I'm just plain indifferent. Put Cena through five stages of hell, beat him to an inch of his life and then he summons his super strength and wins? Well that's John Superman Cena for you, so what's for dinner? I'm at the stage where I can't be bothered about what Cena does or who he defeats because at the end of the day Cena is Vince's pet and that's just the way it's going to be.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Don't try to deny it, even those of you who do nothing but complain about him and say chant "CENA SUCKS" love him.

How do I know this? Because my time visiting these forums, if I've learned just one thing about the IWC it's that you people love to be miserable, and Cena makes you miserable, so much so that you can't stop talking about him. Even when he was out I kept seeing people posting how it was inevitable that Cena would just come back and take over the main storyline... making HHH, Orton and Steph all tap out simultaneously to the STF.

You all can't get enough of him, just admit it.
lol your level of trolling is same as :cena5

·
Registered
13,742 Posts
one of the greatest heels of all time no question. took a quick look here and on a few other sites last night and the amount of people wishing death upon cena was unreal. anybody on a scripted program that can exhibit that kind of emotion from the viewers is quite unique

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.