Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've been purusing the boards lately, you'll have noticed that the spam market has risen. The main (well, most recent offender) has been a person by the name of addogg(place random numbers here) with his witty replies of

WOW

^^^I agree

LOL

and so on....

Shockingly though, I've yet to see his warning level rise. I know, it's hard to snag all the rule breakers on here, but I've noticed this kid's been doing it alot lately. I also don't know if he's been talked to about this at all, but if he hasn't, someone oughta set it straight for him because for me (I don't know about you all) it's getting rather annoying. I don't expect lengthy paragraphs from everyone in their replies...but atleast a sentence would be nice.

That being said, I look forward to checking back here and seeing the witty spam-tastic responses from everyone :D

B

·
0 Posts
I haven't really noticed his replies. I noticed a couple, and it was the usual can't spell thing.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've given up on that kid....he's just a lost cause. But he does bug the shit out of me at times aswell, so I hear where you're comming from.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
LOL

[/Obvious Reply]

But in all honesty, there are a few I've noticed. I've only seen a few of this dude's posts and I haven't noticed an ammount of spamming higher than most n00bs.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
yeah I just checked out the lyric game(in which you need to know what song the lyrics come from) and mr addog's reply to my lyrics was:
no clue

stupid fuck

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It was him who started a thread a week or so ago saying he didn't think he'd made an impact here yet. From the above (and inevitably what comes after this), I might suggest that that was wrong.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any publicity is...well, publicity I guess. This probably isn't the answer he was lookin' for though. :D

·
Registered
640 Posts
EgoManiac said in post #10 :
dude, he was in EPW, was there for a day, and left. By the way, I have noticed the spam
He never actually left...All he did after he signed up was say someone's RP was crap.

·
Registered
578 Posts
well the most ANNOYING thing is his name i signed up and was the only dog now theres millions

plus his spam has pissed mne off why join

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Yeah, I can see how people that spam can get annoying. When I am in the women's forums I don't mind as much but when they start contaminating the Gen. WWE and Raw Forum's is when I start to get pissed off.

·
Registered
899 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^ :bs:

:flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip :flip

Go to hell ass holes

just kidding well looks like i dont have to many fans on this site. :ns

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
No you dont - leave, lol.

I dont personally think he is the only one to do it, as i see alot of other one post replies or shit like that, it does get annoying after a while, i normally try to put a paragraph into my reply's where possible, that post above is another one that pisses me off, y leave a HUGE gap in the fucking pst, what is the pint!

Also when someone just quote's someone elses post thinking it will make there's look acceptable and then post, yeah i agree with this.Or some other one line shit. But remember wernt we all n00bs once?

Addogg##### is a major culprit though among others,a nd they need to be officially warned or they just think its funny and do it more. Retards!

Slade :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts