Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i add to somebody's reputation??

When somebody adds to mine, how do i know who it was??

any help??

thanks

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Yah, how do you add reputation on this new skin? I havn't figured that one out.

When sombody else gives you reputation you don't know you did it unless they say. Also if you wanna know what post you got it from it say's in your User CP.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts

See the thing I've circled? That's what you click in other people's posts to add reputation, either positive or negative. You can check who's rated you what from the User CP, there's a link at the top of every page.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
What is reputation for anyway? why its so important?

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
It's not.

And why can't I find this UserCp link that tells you who rated you? I want to thank the person who rated me badly for giving me a rebal, thug image.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
on you Left Screen Below on Quick Style Chooser choose Geltech BLue.
After that Youll See it. top right. [look on your post...ofcourse] :)

N

·
0 Posts
Power points are based on how many posts you have, how many days you have been registered, etc. Admins have different power than everyone else -- more power, actually.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
So aside from the posts, rep, days registered etc, do mods have more power than regular members? It's funny really, as I'd imagine that the people who have been here longest are the least likely to be adding to reputations. Obviously, that's just speculation.

While we're on the subject, does reputation actually do anything? I'm sure I remember one of your posts saying that it didn't "at the moment", or something. Does that mean there is scope for it to be put to more use than just some green or red dots in profiles?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
It could be your AntiVirus/Internet Protector who does that

N

·
0 Posts
Flash said:
So aside from the posts, rep, days registered etc, do mods have more power than regular members? It's funny really, as I'd imagine that the people who have been here longest are the least likely to be adding to reputations. Obviously, that's just speculation.

While we're on the subject, does reputation actually do anything? I'm sure I remember one of your posts saying that it didn't "at the moment", or something. Does that mean there is scope for it to be put to more use than just some green or red dots in profiles?
1. It's configured in the admin panel. Like, for each 500 posts a user makes he or she gets 1 more "power" points. So, if someone with 499 posts has a power of 10, it would increase to 11. So giving positive or negative feedback would be +11 or -11. Um...I guess the days registered thing is set to 100 days, I don't know. I don't remember such trivial things...

Reputation doesn't do anything now, but I am sure someone will be making a hack to make them more useful. It'd actually be kind of funny to use the reputation points for actual store points...(of course with some changing in the reputation points system, though)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts