Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too many spoiler threads, a spoiler section should be added to WWE section for people who want to post spoiler and all thread should start with SPOILER and no spoiler should be posted in thread titles.

It is an idea for you as royal rumble section now is full of spoilers.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Agreed here, I'll just c/p what I just posted in another thread.

When someone writes a thread with the title "Spoiler: New world champion" it's really silly, I love this forum but the spoiler stuff needs to be knuckled down on, then again I suppose it's the price to pay by going on a wrestling forum.

·
Administrator
33,807 Posts
All threads containing spoilers should have SPOILER and no mention of the actual spoiler in the title. We try and remove anything breaking these rules as soon as we see them but we can only be online so much of the day.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I agree a separate section for spoilers would be good, but you should not click on the link at your own free will tbh.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
i asked this a couple years back, i still think it would be a good idea, to keep it away from the other news

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
then maybe on day of big event like royal rumble or wrestlemania you should disable "quick view" of thread?

because when you scroll over thread you can read spoiler even when it is not specifically detailed in title of thread.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
If you really wish not to be spoiled on a pay per view day, I suggest avoiding the forum on that day. What other reason would you visit the wrestling sections on a day like this or Mania if you don't want to know what's going on.

Also, you can collapse sections of the website if you don't want to see what's going on. There's a tiny red box with a white arrow at the corner of every section.

I agree that spoiler threads with the result in the title doesn't make sense and is usually edited/deleted but other than that, what's the problem? Just don't hover over or click on it.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
If you really wish not to be spoiled on a pay per view day, I suggest avoiding the forum on that day. What other reason would you visit the wrestling sections on a day like this or Mania if you don't want to know what's going on.

Also, you can collapse sections of the website if you don't want to see what's going on. There's a tiny red box with a white arrow at the corner of every section.

I agree that spoiler threads with the result in the title doesn't make sense and is usually edited/deleted but other than that, what's the problem? Just don't hover over or click on it.
I want to get into the hype of the event and speak to people about who is going to win. I don't need people TELLING me secrets and insider news they read :mad:

I think it is unfair I cannot come on wrestling forum on day of big event in case someone spoils it for me. I think it is a good suggestion to add spoiler forum, maybe you can just have spoiler forum open 1 week before event and then close it after the event has finished. You can make an announcement telling people to post all spoilers in there.

Also i don't really want to collapse wwe section as that is one of best sections.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
If you really wish not to be spoiled on a pay per view day, I suggest avoiding the forum on that day
lets not get crazy now.:lmao

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
How about having a hidden post function like they do on other forums, so even if someone clicks into a thread by accident the spoiler wont be revealed until they click to show it?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Even if there's a spoiler section if something really big happen people will make sigs/avy of it.So you'd get spoil either way.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
I was in support of it no one on staff agreed so I let it go. Not really a big deal either way.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
people have been askin for this alot and each time it gets a NO !!! i do think its a great idea to have its own section. But there is no way its ever gonna happen

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Threads about a show shouldn't have a SPOILER tag on them if the show has already aired.

If you didn't watch the ppv, stay off the forum until you've done so.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
people have been askin for this alot and each time it gets a NO !!! i do think its a great idea to have its own section. But there is no way its ever gonna happen
Like what?

·
Administrator
33,807 Posts
How about having a hidden post function like they do on other forums, so even if someone clicks into a thread by accident the spoiler wont be revealed until they click to show it?
We have that if people choose to use it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts