Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically its this simple: you can add a wrestler, release a wrestler, and change one thing about TNA. Also remember to post why you would do it.

Add: Christopher Daniels
-Daniels had that feel to him when he was wrestling under his "Fallen Angel" gimmick in TNA. He was an original and should of been kept around just due to the fact that he is an original.

Release: Orlando Jordan
-I was never a big Orlando Jordan fan. With the right gimmick and partner (JBL) he can be decent but the way that TNA is looking to go, I feel that he should be release.

Change: Main Event Storyline
-Lets say they do bring in Daniels, then great. After that, turn Styles face again. Have him "see the light" or something that hints at Daniels return. They can team again to take down all the various factions within TNA. To make it even better, add Samoa Joe to the mix. Make all three the essential "last hope" for TNA.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Add : Chris Jericho - better matches in the m/e a great character.

Release : Jordan - really dont like him.

Change - back to the 6 sides. (just a slightly bigger version.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Add: Christian Cage back to the ME scene and I'm gonna be greedy and say Bring back Petey Williams as well for the xdivision. Nothing was more epic than the canadian destroyer. You instantly improve both divisions.

Release: Orlando Jordan

Change: Make the TV title like the old intercontinental title. Defend that belt every night and have it be the workhorse title. I would also have them defend the womens tag titles every other week and the weeks those titles aren't defended have the knockout title be defended. Every impact there would be at least 2 titles defended.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Add: Christopher Daniels. Could put on a hell of a match and he was a TNA original.

Release: I could go anywhere here. Jordan is a good bet, really doesn't contribute much to anything.

Change: Push TNA originals instead of the WWE rejects. Hogan/Bischoff/Russo can take a hike, this isn't the 90's anymore guys.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Add: Mistico, he did everything possible in Mexico. Still is the biggest draw and CMLL don't treat him like they use to . Time for him to come to the states and help TNA. Not as part of the X division, as a World title contender. He is a superstar and legit draw.

Release: Bubba Ray is just annoying

One thing I change: Removal of Vince Russo. He should not be involve in creative or producing. He is worthless.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Add: Alissa Flash, as she was a perfect fit in the roster and through some terrible mistake got released.

Release: Abyss, because his character is corny and extremely unoriginal. He has 1/7 watchable matches.

Change: Leave the Impact Zone in Florida to bring it to some place with more passion. I'd pick NY, but I am from the Northeast so I am biased.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Add - Male; Christopher Daniels Female; Lita (Hey i can dream right :))

Release - Orlando Jordan perhaps, doesn't do much aside from a funny segment here and then.

Change - The majority of the PPVs being in the IZ, Understand TV's but no excuse for practically all the PPVs being in the IZ.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Add Petey Williams, I loved that guy. Hell, even bring back Team Canada.

Release Robbie E.

Change the TNA booking team. There's a ridiculous amount of potential here, I don't mind the some of what TNA is doing right now, but a lot of the shit that goes down doesn't make any sense and serves no logical purpose at all.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Add: The Rock/Steve Austin

Release: James Storm

Change: Get out the impact zone

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Add: No-one. No one needs adding. Their roster is oversized.

Release: Anyone over 40 who isn't Angle. Hogan and Bischoff too.

Change: Their focus from ex-WWE to TNA's own stars; Joe, AJ and Lethal spring to mind.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Add Aerostar, just watch http://tubedubber.com/#zM488qXX2U0:GOPEt5oDHqE:0:100:0:0:true
or this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RFv0TUR8g
or Mistico, apparently wwe wanted him not too long long

Release, RVD, stale and bit of an ego going on

Change, EVERYTHING. There isnt a single thing that'll change around tnas or bring them any closer to their goals, the whole face, marketing, booking, pacing, stock management, visual aesthetics, writing, schedules, salaries

though must i choose one i would go for bringing back the ranking system and doing it right this time

·
Registered
128 Posts
Add: Christopher Daniels
release: Team 3D/Orlando Jordan
change: The Immortal and Fortune alliance. They should make Fortune turn face and have them feud with Immortal.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Add:MVP,Daniels
Release:Team3D/Abyss/Jordan
Change:Get outta the IZ, what happen to that move to New York City/ Get a new creative, marketing, graphic team.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
You should have done this like those hurt heal games, where we get a list of TNA wrestlers, and can hurt one, heal one, and change ones gimmick.

Add: MVP
Change: Kurt Angle being in the midcard
Fire: Jeff Hardy

... although I strongly reccomend they don't because firing the most profitable star in the buisness would be a shit decision.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
Add: The Briscoes - The Tag division is decent but these guys would take it to a whole other level.

Release: Mickie James - Apparently she's making ridiculously high money and as a result will be on TV a lot.

Change: Knockouts Division scrapped and thus more TV time for the X-Division and Tag-Teams.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Add - Rain(Woman) , Chris Hero(Man) Both are strong all around performers who can appeal to multiple fan demographics.

Subtract - Pretty much anyone that is lackluster both in the ring and out of it. If you can't wrestle passably, don't have decent speaking skills, and aren't charismatic, you probably can't add much to the entertainment value of the product. OJ comes along as someone like this. Though I'm not sure he's even relevant enough to make a #1 priority of dismissing. Hemme is someone you could cut. She basically washed out as both a manager and wrestler and then retired from it because of health concerns. She's not much of a backstage announcer and is reportly pretty well compensated to boot.

Change - Bischoff and Hogan lose creative input for the rest of their contracts. Eric just concentrates on Reaction and Hogan is strictly a TNA ambassador barring an occasional TV appearence.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Add: MVP (ME/Upper Mid Card), KOW (Tag Division with future single prospects each), Pac (preferably with Flair as his manager, make him the X-Division GOD, GOD...but seeing him do the most ridiculous spotfests ever is fine aswell) and Sara Del Rey maybe (although I really dislike her since she manhandles those cute ROH jobber girls all the time but she would be easily one of the top 3 wrestlers in TNA, arguably just as good as Hamada and probably better then Sarita).

Release: All of EV2, and some unneeded midcarders.

Change: Too worn out topic for me.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts