Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to add more stuff to the store like italic username and italic usertitle? There is currently only 5 things in the store and I think there should be more stuff added to it. like being able to sticky one of your own threads etc etc

Thanks

N

·
0 Posts
Remove your sig. It's too big in file size. If you don't remove it, I will.

As for the question, no, there's not going to be any special usertitle options. HTML (or bbcodes, either way) is reserved for admins only. Sorry.

Other store options? Maybe in the future. For now, nothing is planned.

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well Im sorry I didnt know that you had a slow internet connection there....
Besides where in the rules does it say a overall file limit/loading time for images in your signature?
Signature limits
Most people have signatures with an image or two. This is common, so there must be some rules regarding signature size:

Image width should not be more than 500 pixels
Image height should not be more than 400 pixels
If you have an image that is 500 x 400 (width times height, in pixels), you cannot have another image in your signature
If you have an image or images that have a total of 500 x 400 (width times height, in pixels), you cannot have any lines of text in your signature
You may have two or more signature images if the height of both does not exceed 400 pixels in height
Preferred (but not required) image size: 470 x 150
You cannot have more than 25 lines of text in your sig if you choose to use no images
Here is a sample of how big your images can be combined, and how many lines of text you can have:

If your signature is within those guidelines, you should be okay.

NOTE: Nudity is not allowed in signature images.

Signature text
Signatures and their content is shown after each of your posts, and therefore the text must not be offensive. Like posting, it cannot involve racism, sexism, or insults towards someone's sexuality.

The amount of text you are allowed to have in a signature is not by character limit, but by size. If your signature contains no images, you can use a maximum of 25 lines (example shown above). However, with an image or images, you cannot exceed the 400 pixels limit, including the lines of text your sig includes. Each line of text is about 16 pixels in height. (Example: You have two images that take up 300 pixels in height, you would not use more than 6 lines of text.)

N

·
0 Posts
Insulting my 3mbps Internet connection?

First of all, it's not about Internet connections per se. It's about computer processor speed and RAM. I have no problem. However, others with slow Internet, processor speed, and RAM will.

File size is not listed, I admit. It's hard to target file size, and I will probably never have a specific limit. I'll remove them as I find them. Most aren't that large in file size, so yeah.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts