Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
God, RAW was awful. People chanting Phil Brooks' characters' name ALL NIGHT for what? For AJ's return? On top of that, her attack actually made Reigns look awesome :lol

The general feeling was just a crowd that wasnt intrested in the WWE, it was just intrested in itself.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Re: Add another horrible city to the list: New Jersey

Yep, it is the crowd that was shitty, not the show itself :draper2

At this rate the WWE will be down to having all their shows in 3 cities :ha

·
Registered
1,650 Posts

i think the crowd was ok.
there is another thread which discusses the possible meanings of punk chants

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
15,930 Posts

If New Jersey is city, would that make Newark the state?

·
Registered
3,771 Posts

I thought they were good overall, but dead during some decent matches.

Why do people think it's cool to chant "CM PUNK" for AJ?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

Oh great another "the crowd isn't doing what WWE wants them to do so the show automatically sucks" post. Despite the crowd this weeks RAW was great except from the booking of Reigns in the main event dominating the entire Authority that was fucking stupid.

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts

new jersey isn't a city

But to continue, it was a nice crowd, they booed the heels, cheered the heels, how it should be actually.

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh great another "the crowd isn't doing what WWE wants them to do so the show automatically sucks" post. Despite the crowd this weeks RAW was great except from the booking of Reigns in the main event dominating the entire Authority that was fucking stupid.
It wasnt that. It was about constantly not focusing about what is going on in the ring/promo and going their own thing....

I dont give a shit about booing Cena/Reigns because that is basically expected from idiots.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,759 Posts
Ummm I'd rather a crowd full of smarks that actually brings energy and cares to be there rather the crowds we got the past few weeks in the South who sit on their hands and give lackluster reactions to all performers on the whole.

Last night's crowd in NJ gave huge reactions to AJ (despite chanting for Punk by association obviously instead of for apathy like they did for Reigns), Heyman, Bryan (pop of the night), Mizdow, Ziggler, Ambrose, Rollins, and even the likes of Axel (the jobber) and Jon Stewart (a talkshow host guest). Cena got the best reaction he's had in months regardless of it being mostly negative.

The only real prominant figure getting a lackluster reaction (not talking boos) was Reigns who had almost complete apathy from the crowd most of the night (especially in the main event).

The last few weeks in the South only Bryan and Mizdow got a great reaction while the likes of Cena and Reigns received mixed responses that were very weak in comparison to what northern cities give them. Almost everyone else had much weaker reactions in the past few weeks than the norm.

The conclusion? Southern crowds are putrid in every way.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts