Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious what you all think is Cole’s fate once he joins the main roster. While he is very thin, so is Kofi Kingston. Size does not seem to be a premium anymore. To me I can see a lengthy run by Cole as the heel champion, modeled after HHH from the early 2000s. The only question is...will Adam Cole as the new HHH work?

·
Asuka
96,542 Posts
He'll be pushed like Seth Rollins. Vince will love him. It doesn't matter that he's a little motherfucker, he looks like Shawn Michaels. Vince cares about facial features far more than he cares about height. He's taller than AJ Styles at that.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
He should have the Undisputed Era crew with him if he gets called up. Have them tear through the roster. I like the UE,fuck it they can lay out Seth and Kofi the biggest geeks in a long time.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
If UA comes up together as a faction, then I think they may do well. If they come up separately, then one guess is as good as the next as there is no predicting how Vince will handle someone.

·
Registered
16,788 Posts
Hes got a pretty good look, not a HHH sized guy more like a slimmer HBK look. He will do okay. But HHH wants to keep him on NXT.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,643 Posts
If he comes with the UE he may get a Universal Title/WWE title run

If comes on his own he will be stuck on the midcard with Andrade and Finn

Sorry @MarkyWhipwreck ; I know he is talented, but you know that Vince is gonna Vince

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I like Cole alot but hes doomed on the main roster... waaaaay too small to be taken seriously by vince.

He’s gotta put on some muscle and if he does i think he has a chance

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,682 Posts
Adam Cole should be okay, but... he can easily not be okay.

Man I sound like a journalist reporting wrestling news.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,132 Posts
I think his ceiling is he ends up playing the role of a Kevin Owens or Chris Jericho. He has the personality to absorb a lot of losses and he's someone that entertaining to watch get what's coming to him. But he will usually be getting screen time and being in PPV matches. And he will occasionally get to be in the main event and maybe even get a run or two with a title.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Curious what you all think is Cole’s fate once he joins the main roster. While he is very thin, so is Kofi Kingston. Size does not seem to be a premium anymore. To me I can see a lengthy run by Cole as the heel champion, modeled after HHH from the early 2000s. The only question is...will Adam Cole as the new HHH work?
He'll be pushed like Seth Rollins. Vince will love him. It doesn't matter that he's a little motherfucker, he looks like Shawn Michaels. Vince cares about facial features far more than he cares about height. He's taller than AJ Styles at that.
He's more like 90s heel Shawn. I like him, but I'm skeptical of his main roster booking.
Vince will see him as HBK from 90s so that means a push.
WTF ???

Yeah he's just like Shawn Michaels minus the charisma, talent or mic skills. Yeah, just like him.

He'll be chasing R-Truth around the ring for the 24/7 title within 6 months of his main roster debut.

Or.....

:cole DADDY !!!

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,885 Posts
If he comes with the UE he may get a Universal Title/WWE title run

If comes on his own he will be stuck on the midcard with Andrade and Finn

Sorry @MarkyWhipwreck ; I know he is talented, but you know that Vince is gonna Vince
No need to be sorry, I feel somewhat the same. I see him on the main roster as a early 2000's Chris Jericho. He'll be an over as hell heel who'll spend most of his time in the upper mid-card with an occasional World Title run. I will say he does have a chance to become a multiple time World Champ.

He's not coming up without TUE so that isn't a question.

·
Devil's Blood
3,360 Posts
If the Undisputed Era came as a group they could literally steam roll the entire roster in a fashion like the Shield did in 2012/2013. I'm for it and it'd be an awesome debut/year.

And that's Undisputed.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Neither Vince or Triple HGH won't know what to do with him, and he will ultimately end up being wasted. Cole would be a great addition to AEW in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts