Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cue the Cole to join Britt Baker in AEW.

[0]=AZUKkAeCA3k4ommq7irSUEE2ebWcgcQCyGfDuC3UEKrWV89VtSkMAfdkTeQ8jvduj9vM0daYg8xTKn_thDQdc1ZM2-MCEAxnHuybrTGDAnKlywD6-aBqG-rE925nIaYiJy2kk02qEgrZ1wD_mqkKdU4zi47qOLL8Jk9CH3JZspiC_B1jIbSRrvYtZ8h4MpicVWJE9vUevMojldcVaCi5xdJv0U4zZ3glzkX--BF6nNPgcOpWOoiz29gKMZDFODoca9g7P-NpHNlsTIZETO9wgadT&__tn=%2CO%2CP-y-R

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,593 Posts
Yeah, probably not.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
He's my top guy and a huge reason NXT has been the top brand but unfortunately I can't think of one reason why he would stay. Vince has made it pretty clear he will not allow NXT to be a viable 3rd brand and if I were Cole I would have zero interest in letting Vince and co. control my booking. Such a shame because I'm sure it's every wrestler's dream to be on Raw or SD but it's just not worth another deal. He will be a monster star with AEW. They will treat him for what he is and that's the closest performer to Shawn Michaels we've ever seen.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

·
The Man Comes Around
8,512 Posts
A “Face to Face” segment with Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly has been announced for next Tuesday’s WWE NXT episode.
The segment will be mediated by NXT General Manager William Regal. This is likely where Cole vs. O’Reilly III will be officially announced for the Takeover 36 event during SummerSlam Weekend.
Cole and O’Reilly were held off this week’s taped NXT episode with no follow-up to last week’s angle. The announcers noted that Cole is not medically cleared to compete due to the brutal beatdown from O’Reilly at the end of last week’s show.

Sound like the match a 36 will be a looser leave town to me... Probably the last days of Cole with the E

·
rasslin
8,305 Posts
It would be a mistake for him to join AEW.

He would easily get lost in the shuffle at this point and may actually have a chance in WWE to be a main eventer / upper mid carder

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,093 Posts
As badly as Vince does most guys from NXT Cole is the one i could see making it big and being a top guy, like AJ Styles when he first came in Vince didn't think much of him cause of his size and everything, but he quickly changed Vince's mind when Vince saw how damn good he was. I can see Cole being similar, with his mic skills, his in ring ability, his charisma i mean you can't keep a guy that damn talented down. Shawn's a huge fan of him, Triple H is as well, with both of them backing him along with how good he is i can't see Vince treating him badly.

But i could definitely see how tempting it would be for him to go to AEW, with his girlfriend being there, his friends, the creative freedom, and he'd make just as much money as he would with WWE. If it was me i'd definitely go to AEW, it is quite a big risk when you go to the main roster in WWE, you never know how you're gonna be treated, if Vince will like you or not, whereas i feel like with AEW its a sure thing he'd be a big deal and treated as such.

Guess its gonna come down to if Vince wants to keep him badly enough and offer him a ton of money, which i honestly doubt he will, i mean he released Aleister Black and Wyatt with no fucks given, i can't see him breaking the bank to keep Cole around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts