Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, i would just like to say sorry to all those that lost their BTB's because of the problems the site had yesterday. I know how hard you all work on your BTB's and i wish you all the best as you start up again.
I was one of the lucky ones, i hadn't even posted a show, so i'm just gonna copy and paste everything about my show again...

Hey guys…. Wait for it…. I’m Back! :)
I’ve spent the last few months in Australia looking after a sick family member, (and gaining a very impressive tan in the process :)) As Eric Bischoff would say, I’m back and better than ever :). I really missed all the guys here on the BTB section and I’m really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.
Hopefully, all the guys that read my old show, are still here and can still read my show, and hopefully I can pick up some new readers along the way. And as ever, I will review your shows the best I can.
Here are the all the details you need to know about my new show.

ACW: American Championship Wrestling

The Story:
WWE has gone out of business thanks to the low ratings created by the lack of creativity behind the scenes. Fans quickly lost interest and Vince McMahon left his company behind. After months out of the game, McMahon is back and bigger than ever creating the weekly show that is sure to take America by storm. A weekly Saturday Night Show is sure to make the dedicated Wrestling fans around America happy.

The Roster:
Batista
Bret Hart
Billy Kidman
Booker T
CM Punk
Chris Masters
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Eddie Guerrero
John Cena
Jerry Lynn
Kane
Kurt Angle
Mick Foley
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Rhino
Raven
Rob Van Dam
Tajiri
Tazz
Tyson Tomko
Triple H
The Sandman
The Rock
The Undertaker
Samoa Joe
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sabu
Shawn Michaels
Val Venis
William Regal

The Tag Teams:
Edge and Christian
America’s Most Wanted
MNM
The Dudley Boyz
The Hardy Boyz
Too Cool
The World’s Greatest Tag Team

The Factions:
The Mexicools
The Cabinet
3 Live Kru
b W o
n W o

The Championships:
ACW World Championship
ACW United States Championship
ACW Television Championship
ACW Cruiserweight Championship
ACW Tag Team Championships

The Pay Per Views:
January: Royal Rumble
February: No Way Out
March: Wrestlemania
April: Canadian Stampede
May: Judgement Day
June: Vengeance
July: Destination X
August: Summerslam
September: No Mercy
October: Bound For Glory
November: Survivor Series
December: Final Battle

Ok, well I’d love to hear what you think of the details of the new show, I will definetley review all your shows later on tonight or tomorrow, can’t wait to hear off some of you.
:)

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Sorry about this Skippz but :cuss: . Sorry if I do that the whole day but atleast colors back. So when will the first show be up?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i'm having some snags with my computer so i'm hoping that the show will be up on Saturday... Maybe even Sunday.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments guys.
Well, after my computer messing up (yet again) i have lost all saved data on the debut show of ACW. I will try my hardest over the weekend to re-write the show, so hopefully (fingers crossed), the show will be up Sunday Night, maybe Monday Night.
Thanks a lot for your comments anyway guys.
I'd love to hear more from the bookers on here,
Thanks a lot
Skippz

·
I forgot to update my user title again & will do s
8,992 Posts
Good luck with this Skippz....again, i know your last threads were very good and this 1 will be good also, i will check the shows out when i get the chance, thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Skippz I am psyched up! I read your old thread and it was awsome so I can't wait for this. The rosters look good, a good PPV schedule, everything. Good luck.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok well my computer has gone off on one again, i've lost everything from rosters to planning. I'm rather annoyed at the minute. I'm gonna have to make up a new roster etc, i should be getting a laptop tomorrow so hopefully i can do my work on there. I will try and re-do everything tonight on a new show and hopefully there will be no errors with that.
Sorry!
ACW: American Championship Wrestling is no more :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts