Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Hot Dreams!
4,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a waste of a thread, but i've always asked myself this question.

Do you guys think that actual (former or current) Wrestling stars visit wrestling Forums?

I wouldn't be surprised, they're human beings with internet access. We all get curious about people's thoughts on us, and places like these are the best way to get genuine feedback. I don't think guys like HHH and John Cena have time to waste on Wrestling Forums, but there are guys with enough leisure to do so.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
I think writers visit WrassleGAF. They were discussion Kane, Punk, Bryan & CrayJ before it even happened.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Damien Sandow is posting here as DesoRow.

Reactions: JoseDRiveraTCR7

·
Registered
913 Posts
I am the Shockma...*spills drink* (son of a bitch!)

I am the Shockmaster!

Reactions: chada75

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
I know Matt Hardy quoted a post on here a few years ago on his twitter. I wish I could find it but its about 2 years old :(

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I think at one point or another, all wrestlers have browsed the internet to see what they have to say about them. Heck, I'm sure most people who have regular access to the internet have googled their own name. Whether they go on these kind of websites often is another story. It would take somebody with really low self-esteem to continually check up on what people think of them.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
If they are reading, John Cena, drop your shitty ass comedy.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Steven Richards posts on the gamefaqs message boards as Saxon.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts