Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a fight with a girl i was best friends with haven't spoken to her in a month. Next week i'm going to see her because i'm going away on holidays and she will be there and my friends wanna see her. So i don't want to be an asshole. but any tips on how to show her i'm the stronger one because she expects me to apolgise or forget about the fight when she should try to solve it with me or at least apolgise.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,684 Posts
If you wanna be the bigger person or stronger person or whatever you should be the one apologizes and trying to resolve the fight, not the other way around. If you wanna be a dick then just criticize her and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you wanna be the bigger person or stronger person or whatever you should be the one apologizes and trying to resolve the fight, not the other way around. If you wanna be a dick then just criticize her and you'll be fine.
i did ask her to resolve it she refused and said i either get over it or not be her friend.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
The fact you even want to consider yourself the 'stronger one' by not apologising shows your mentality.

... Not to mention you're asking about advice for girls on the internet.

lrn2life.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What did you expect? :confused:
i'm just asking a question mate. far out you have people who attack and offend others all the time yet your gonna attack me for asking a question.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
you got your answer, stop being an asshat and apologize

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
"Stronger one". Lol.

There is no "stronger one". You're probably ... 15, 16? Instead of fighting with her, show some intelligence and 'fess up. Who knows, humility may get you somewhere.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
"Stronger one". Lol.

There is no "stronger one". You're probably ... 15, 16? Instead of fighting with her, show some intelligence and 'fess up. Who knows, humility may get you somewhere.
i'm 19. wtf maybe it's the girl's fault? i know it crazy to belive that..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts