Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Re: 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help & Discussion

(Xbox 360 Only)

Go to Community Creations and type in the search engine: Ph33rdElite and download the finisher deep six. After that rate it 5 stars as I need the "You've got fans" achievement. Thanks very much and send me a message as I'll do the same for you.

·
Registered
50 Posts

What was your first achievement of 2012???

Mine was
Mech Catcher 10
Capture a mech.

From Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker from the MGS: HD Collection.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Sleeping Dogs:

Chief Inspector - Complete 100% of all missions, cases, favors, events, jobs and races. - 75G

At first I thought this achievement was broken because I had done everything that it said in the description 100%. Thankfully all I had to do was complete a Fight Club event and it popped, kind of annoying but it was fun to play one again. There were other people that were having trouble with it as well, that's where I found out I needed a Fight Club to make the achievement pop.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts

I been playing the Mortal Kombat Arcade. I got the 3 achievements for completing each game but the achievement for completing "all 3 games" didn't unlock. I'm not passing MK2 again, because kintaro's a bitch. My friend had the achievement unlock after completing each on very easy, I completed each game on very easy and normal and NOTHING. Fuck you Ed Boon.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Gears of War 2:

Seriously 2.0 - Killed 100,000 enemies - 50G

Decided to go for this last night, only had around 41,800 kills when I began. Started at about 11:30, stop at around 2:30 with about 67,000 kills. Then I've been on and off it today. Finally got that last few thousand...

·
Registered
5,041 Posts

Retro City Rampage

Pixel Me Rollin'- 10G- Drive 65,536 pixels

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,332 Posts

The Walking Dead

Complete Episode 3 "Long Road Ahead"

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,682 Posts

Mass Effect 2:

Insanity - 75

~Complete the game on the "Insanity" difficulty level without changing the setting

Took a day or two to get, most of which was spent getting fucked up by the Final Boss & Harbinger.. Used Miranda & Grunt, sent them over to one side and then just Cloaked and kept pounding away at 'Arnie' with the Widow Sniper Rifle & the Nuke Launcher thingy..

·
Written in the Stars
1,572 Posts

Gears of War 3

Seriously 3.0 - 100

~Reach level 100 and obtain every onyx medal in the game.

Took forever to get this, and regretted even attempting it about halfway there. Will literally kill your life. Completionist in me wouldn't let me stop.

*Will update pictures when I can*

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Holy fuck, you actually got that?! Impressed you stuck with the game. I think the one Onyx medal that really annoyed me was the one for killing your nemesis (Someone who killed you five times in a row) 100 times. But you don't just kill him, you actually have to execute him. Utter pointless and stupid. Through all my time of playing that game, I only ever got 1!

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts

I heard the Rock Band achievements/trophys can be a real pain.
yes they are, i should know because i got the Rock Band 2 platinum trophy, and i'm over 80% through Rock Band 3's trophies also (still can't get that triple harmony trophy for Bohemian Rhapsody)

·
Registered
25 Posts

Some of my trophies haven't unlocked for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. i got Sora to lv 50 but the trophy didn't unlock it.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

I know this might be kind of sad, but I really don't like the achievement system on the Xbox One. From the way you can view them, to the High Res pictures which have replaced the nice looking tiles. Just not a fan of them. Also kind of funny that Arcade games are now 1000 points like Retail, yet they still fill them with boring achievements which can be worth 100Gs - even though they mean fuck all...

·
Hi
764 Posts

Assassins Creed IV- Fully upgrade the Jackdaw.

Took me forever, but i finally got there :p

161 - 180 of 433 Posts