Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Re: 360 Achievement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

That's kinda harsh and if I could have beaten Lesnar one out of the like five matches, I would have gone undeafeated. I think all four losses were by Lesnar.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

Got 1000/1000 achievements for Rock Band 2 recently, never got around to doing the Endless Setlist 2 until a couple weeks back. Surprised I got Steel Bladder on my first try, thought I would have to repeat on hard or something, but nope. Now I got 1000/1000 for both Rock Bands.

·
Registered
373 Posts

I'm getting back on GTA4 for the DLC content coming out soon for PS3. I will start working on the AWP trophy. That is going to be a bitch to beat.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Call of Duty 4:

Mile High Club - Sky dive to safety on Veteran difficulty

I finally fucking got this achievement! It's taken me quite a few attempts, but thankfully I have completed it. I gave up on it last year and never really tried since. But tonight I decided to have a go and again I had to attempt it a few times. But the first chance I got with the Hostage I was determined not to miss. So I took my time and took the shot, headshot.

This is definitely one of the few achievements that I am actually proud to have. I'm just glad I never have to play that level again.

·
Kirk
2,565 Posts

The Mile High Club achievement consistently pops up whenever I hear about the hardest achievements. Good for you Purpleman. I've gotten about 6 or 7 skulls on Halo 3 mainly for the Hayabusa armor. There's about 13 but it shouldn't be hard to get them all .

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Thanks, Bogey. To me it's probably one of, if not, the hardest achievement I have unlocked. Like I said before I did have to spend a few attempts to get it, don't really know how many, but it was probably close to 100, maybe more.

As for those skulls, I've got all the main Campaign ones, the gold ones that is, only one of the Silver ones. And I think it's about three on the Mythic Maps. I'm using the Hayabusa Armour on my shoulders at the moment.

·
3,539 Posts

Do you need the Mythic skulls for Hayabusa? I'm not so sure hey...'cause I got it without them.

·
Kirk
2,565 Posts

Thanks, Bogey. To me it's probably one of, if not, the hardest achievement I have unlocked. Like I said before I did have to spend a few attempts to get it, don't really know how many, but it was probably close to 100, maybe more.

As for those skulls, I've got all the main Campaign ones, the gold ones that is, only one of the Silver ones. And I think it's about three on the Mythic Maps. I'm using the Hayabusa Armour on my shoulders at the moment.
I just got the Mythic maps today. How do you get the Mythic skulls during online play? Is it during a regular game? And is getting the Legendary maps worth it?

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

I just got the Mythic maps today. How do you get the Mythic skulls during online play? Is it during a regular game? And is getting the Legendary maps worth it?
I don't think you can. Most of them are in hard to reach places. So you'll have to go into Forge and use the monitor mode to reach them.

If you want to get some of the achievements then yes get the Legendary Maps. I got them from the ODST game which came with all the maps included on them, so I didn‘t have to buy them separately. It has some pretty big maps on there, I usually just play Big Team games. Avalanche is massive, it contains quite a lot of Vehicles and has big gravity lifts dotted around the map so you can move across the map quicker.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Yeah, that's the one on Sandbox I believe. I found it a bitch to get, well, I still haven't got it. I did the bubble barrier thing, but I didn't have enough of them to reach it. I'll give it another attempt soon.

·
3,539 Posts

There are maps on the File Share that have had mods done that allow you to reach it without getting pwned by the lasers.

·
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
1,042 Posts

Can anyone tell me the secret achievements for smackdown vs raw 2010 i have every achievement unlocked but them almost, very few i need thats not secret.

·
Altered State
5,976 Posts
Can anyone tell me the secret achievements for smackdown vs raw 2010 i have every achievement unlocked but them almost, very few i need thats not secret.
SvR2010 Secret Cheevo's -

New Superstar Initiative 15GS
Create a SUPERSTAR in CREATE A SUPERSTAR Mode.

An Original Design 15GS
Create an original image using the PAINT TOOL.

Intermediate Technician 20GS
Succeed at a cumulative total of 50 reversals (single player only).

Technical Wizardry 100GS
Succeed at a cumulative total of 100 reversals (single player only).

·
Ambrose & Cesaro 'nuff said!
1,987 Posts

Just curious but what are people's thought on achievements/trophies do you play to get achievements or the other way around? do you not really care or see it as a waste of space? just curious what your thoughts are?

On another topic what would you say your proudest achievement is? mine is either Call of Duty 4 on veteran or the Left for Dead achievement where you can't heal at all - ended up playing the last section with 1/2% health and still completed it.

PS: Feel to post your gamerscore/trophies.

101 - 120 of 433 Posts