Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 433 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,371 Posts
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

About that Forza 2 achievement: Do you have to play online races or can you just get the Credits in Career races?
Online. It takes a while but it's easy once you've got a good enough car. This should help.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts

I got 4 achievements on my last playing session of SEGA Superstars, 3 at once.

Space Channel 5
Watch a match on TV 10 G

Classic Complete
Complete all Challenges in one SEGA game (Rank A) 20 G

Master Tagger!
Clear a Tag without missing a shot! 20 G

Magical Sound Shower
Unlock all Secret Music Tracks 30 G

Epic...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

Whatever achievement for reaching level 25 for Gears of War 2 online. Will never get the 50 one since I can't be bothered to buy the maps.

Reactions: Jonn

·
Fantastic Fernando Torres!
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

BAJA: Edge Of Control

Roll Over - Roll your vehicle at least 3 times in a row - 5g

BAJA isnt a bad game tbh, I rented it online and have really enjoyed playing it both single and multiplayer. I reccomend that you people try it out.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Online. It takes a while but it's easy once you've got a good enough car. This should help.
Thanks for the website, Jonn. Haven't been on Forza 2 in awhile, but that achievement always puzzled me. I thought you could get the credits in Career mode as well. Still, can't wait to get the Ford GT!

·
Premium Member
8,371 Posts

Thanks for the website, Jonn. Haven't been on Forza 2 in awhile, but that achievement always puzzled me. I thought you could get the credits in Career mode as well. Still, can't wait to get the Ford GT!
Before last week I hadn't played it for about a year, it's still a great game though. Forza 3 is scheduled to be released in a few months too, along with GT5 (PS3).

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Definitely agree with you there, Jonn. Forza is probably my favourite racing game, but I just haven't been playing it that often. The last time I played it was three months ago, plus my old offline account has more achievements than my online one has. Still, since we've been talking about it, I might have a few races later. But it's going to be hard to make me stop playing Gears 2. :eek:

Gears of War 2

Be Careful What You Wish For - Reached level 8 and rocked Horde old school - 10G

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Gears of War 2

Beat the Meatflag - Captured 10 meatflags (public party) - 10G

I finally got this achievement today. I was actually on 7 but I got the last three today which I'm thankful of. Submission rarely gets chosen, so I'm really happy to get it. The last meatflag I captured was probably the most easiest one to get. I was on Day One and me and my team-mates were up against five bots, very easy match to win.

·
Registered
373 Posts

Playing Tomb Raider Underworld now. Latest trophy was beating the Jan Mayan level. I want to platinum this game to get my trophy level up. I'm level 7 now.

Reactions: Jonn

·
Fantastic Fernando Torres!
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

Been playing Army Of Two on Xbox 360 with my friend on Co-Op
My latest achievement is Field Medic which is I believe for healing your partner 25 times.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Gears of War 2:

Is It Hot or Is That Just You? - Cooked up some Bloodmount BBQ with 25 roastings - 25G

Wasn't the hardest of acheivements to get, but it was a lot of fun to use the flamethrower on the Bloodmounts. It's not really a gun that I use all that often, so it was enjoyable to use it for a period of time.

·
Registered
373 Posts

I platinumed Tomb Raider and am playing GTA IV. I had played it before there were trophies. I gave it to my cousin and got it back recently, but when I tried to play back my old save a message poped up saying that if I wanted trophies, I needed to play a new game, which I did. I'm at the part where Romans house and cab depot burned down and my new house is in Bohan.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Viking Conqueror Hard - Completed Viking on the hard difficulty setting - 60G

I actually got this achievement a couple of days ago. I hadn't played the game for about 4 months but I decided to play it again to get all the achievements, and to actually finish the game. First I finished the game on Normal then started on Hard. Only took me a few days to finish. The last boss was annoying though, mainly the bit where you had to destroy the four power nodes, I get to the last one then I'll die, only needing to hit the last node with one more strike. However Hel was easy, defeated her in one turn.

This was the last achievement that I needed for this game to get all of them. I now have 1000/1000 from this game

Fallout 3:

This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough… - Completed "This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough…" - 40G

I actually haven't played this add-on since I purchased it, I got bored with it after only a few minutes. But I went back to it and really enjoyed it, it's got a fantastic weapon on board which I basically used through the whole game. Anyway, I unlocked all the achievements for this add-on in one play through, looking for the tapes was a bit tiresome though. But I managed to find them all. So, like Viking, I now have all the achievements unlocked - 1550/1550.

At the moment I am currently playing through Bioshock on Hard difficulty with the Vita Chambers turned off. I'm trying to unlock the Seriously Good At This and Brass Nuts achievements. Then all I need is the Historian and Lucky Winner to get them all unlocked.

·
Registered
373 Posts

Batman Arkham Asylum: Predator Silver trophy.
- Earned 16 medals in predator challenges.

Reactions: tombo2326
41 - 60 of 433 Posts