Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 433 Posts

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
Re: Your Most Recent Xbox 360 Acheivement

Half-Life 2: Episode 1

The One Free Bullet - Beat Episode One firing exactly one bullet. Grenade, crowbar, rocket, and Gravgun kills are okay! - 40G

This was much easier to unlock than I thought it would be. It got a bit annoying when you had quite a few enemies swarming you, especially the combine. The zombies were fine. I mainly just used the Gravity Gun, Rocket Launcher and Grenades to get my kills.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts
Re: 360 Acheivement / PS3 Trophy Help and Discussion

Tomb Raider Underworld

Coastal Thailand Expedition - Coastal Thailand Expedition successfully completed - 75G

Haven't been on this game for a few months, I bought it back in April this year. So decided to go back and play it again. I was about halfway through this level when I stopped. It's a very fun game, hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon. Just a shame that the camera is a bit annoying at times, plus Lara occasionally doesn't jump to the spot you're facing and ends up killing herself.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts

Rockband 2
Worldwide Sensation

Gain access to every venue in the world - 25g

I hadn't played RB 2 World tour in a while and decided to play it for a couple hours on drums. I'm able to play pretty competantly on Hard and it's so much more fun on a more difficult setting. It hasn't taking long to get to this level compared to Guitar on the guitar hero games which is cool.

·
2,775 Posts

Left 4 Dead

Nothing Special - Survive a campaign with no Survivors taking damage from Special Infected.

Zombie Genocidest - Kill 53,595 Infected.

Finally have 1000/1000 on Left 4 Dead now. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts

Call of Duty: World at War
For The Motherland - 30g

Completed 'Heart of the Reich' on Veteran difficulty.

Jesus, such a hard level. I would honestly put it on par with Mile High Club if not a bit harder.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Free Fallin' - Bronze Trophy - Perform a Free-Fall Transition
The Pugilist - Bronze Trophy - Perform Klose Kombat

That's the last two trophys I have gotten.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts

Holy crap, well done. I only have 6500 kills or something like that. I presume you just replayed the level with the Brumak over and over? How long did it take?

·
Altered State
5,976 Posts

The achievement took me around 9 hours to do, doing the brumak mission.

1 - Load up the mission
2 - Shoot rockets at the first 2 groups of locust
3 - Restart

It takes about 20 seconds a time and you'll get 1000 kills every 6-7 minutes.

I was at 16,000 kills when I started at 1pm and finished around 10-11 pm with breaks. It was mind numbing and dull.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts

I love Crackdown aswell. I'd easily put it in my top 5 360 games and it is my favourite game to play co-op in. I still play it every now and again. Bring on Crackdown 2 :D

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Oh yes. Suck my nuts...
Well done, booned. I still need to get this one, but I just can't be bothered to do that chapter over and over again. Maybe one day I'll probably sit down and try it. But at the moment I'm just killing anything I can. I mostly just play Horde, which I find incredible addictive.

Anyway, I only need that, Submission and the last Co-op achievement to complete the original 1,000 points. But Submission will take awhile, I need four more, but it never gets chosen as a match type, always Guardian. The map that I have captured the Meat Flag the most on was Mansion - Four times.

I love Crackdown aswell. I'd easily put it in my top 5 360 games and it is my favourite game to play co-op in. I still play it every now and again. Bring on Crackdown 2
I bought Crackdown a few months ago and I loved it. Really should have bought it sooner. It started off slow, but when I started to build my powers up and became stronger the fun factor really took off. I also love collecting the Orbs, still a few hundred to find, but it's a lot of fun to do.

About that Forza 2 achievement: Do you have to play online races or can you just get the Credits in Career races?

Gears of War 2

Ride It All Night Long - Reached level 10 and hit the Horde Highway - 10G

I've been without internet for a couple of days, thanks to BT shutting it off, (COCKS!) So I haven't really been able to play my new maps that I purchased. I got the All Fronts Collection, thankfully it didn't take that long. But I got the Internet back last night and played a few games of Horde and achieved this with one other person, the other three pissed off - two right at the beginning of Wave 1.

21 - 40 of 433 Posts