Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: Your Most Recent Xbox 360 Acheivement

Beating the Triple H Road to Wrestlemania in SDvRaw 2009.

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts

The one for finishing the story mode in GTA IV. I've beaten it twice on PS3, but I just played it through a few days ago on 360. I originally just bought it on 360 as a used copy for The Lost and Damned the the other DLC that's forthcoming, but it's just as good on the 360 as on the PS3.

·
2,775 Posts

Fifa09
Playing for over 50 Hours altogether, I believe the achievement is called The Purist.
Nope. The Purist is for playing every game in a Manager Mode season. The one you're talking about is The Peterson.

Mile High Club! I finally got it.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Didn't we have a thread like this a few months ago? Anyway...

Mile High Club! I finally got it.
Brilliant, that definitely is an achievement. I've tried numerous times to do that and fail miserable. I got to the end a few weeks ago, but shot the hostage by accident. Haven't attempted it since.

Crackdown

Volk Cleanser - Eviscerate the Volk - take out all Volk gang members - 40 G

Only bought the game about a week ago:)o), but I'm loving it. Really enjoyable game.

·
WrestleMania Veteran 21-29
1,193 Posts

Left 4 Dead:
Dead Wreckening 20g
Deal 5000 damage to Survivors as special infected in Versus Mode.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Half-Life 2: Episode 2

Little Rocket Man - Send the garden gnome into space - 30 G

This was a bit annoying to do, especially when you have to get past the Helicopter. If you picked it up while it was shooting at you the Gnome would fly off the screen and you'll have to go and find it. Plus, it was annoying to drive it every where. Luckily I saved the game quite often, so if I'd lose it, I could always load from the previous point.

1 - 20 of 433 Posts