Wrestling Forum banner

3301 - 3320 of 3345 Posts

·
7,934 Posts
Also Von Karma's meltdown is the GOAT ace attorney meltdown. So fucking good, maybe second only to Engarde's.

i'm pretty sure he was the last non-town in mine too, which is fun

very fun game, town were pretty dominant throughout imo, though better nk's might have made it more interesting. Thought the theme was utilised really well, both in the town and scum roles (pseudocide is still rad and perfect for mimi)

What would have happened if Dahlia was last standing?

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,306 (Edited)
Surviving PMs:

Phoenix Wright
2x Bodyguard, 1x Turnabout, Ace Attorney

Congratulations, you are Phoenix Wright, Justice Aligned! A young defense attorney who is embarking on what will be a legendary legal career, you have a burning need to defend the innocent and have the ability to turn around even the most dire of situations …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 2x Bodyguard (You may target a player at night and protect them from most killing actions)
- 1x Turnabout (Upon a lynch being reached, you will have a 5 minute window (from the hammering vote) within which to turn the case around and instead lynch any player who voted on the wagon. Be advised, if you use this ability and lynch a Justice Aligned player, you will lose all roles.
- Ace Attorney (Any day your vote is on a non-Justice Aligned player when they are lynched, you will be bulletproof the following night, and the uses of your Bodyguard ability will be recharged).

You win when all threats to Justice are eliminated.​

Franziska von Karma
3x Vigilante

Congratulations, you are Franziska von Karma, Justice Aligned! The daughter of Manfred von Karma, you come to the United States attempting to avenge his defeat at the hands of Phoenix Wright. Sharing your father’s obsession with perfection, you are initially unscrupulous and cold, but over time you develop respect for Phoenix and you are able to reconnect with your adopted brother, Miles Edgeworth. Your tenacity in the courtroom is unmatched …

- 3x Vigilante (You may target a player at night and kill them with your whip)

You win when all threats to Justice are eliminated.

Adrian Andrews
Vanilla Townie

Congratulations, you are Adrian Andrews, Justice Aligned! A highly competent but mentally fragile business manager, you initially represented the interests of Matt Engarde whilst secretly plotting revenge for the suicide of your mentor. You were ultimately cleared of the murder of Juan Corrida, and took up work in an exhibition centre, where your paths crossed with Phoenix once more …

In this game, you have no role.

Wendy Oldbag
Hated Townie

Congratulations, you are Wendy Oldbag, Justice Aligned! One of the most hideously annoying characters in video game history, you work in security and cross paths with Phoenix Wright over several cases. Among your favourite pastimes are lusting after much younger men, ranting about the youth of today and generally being a pain in the ass …

- Hated Townie (It will always take one less vote to lynch you)

Ema Skye
3x Forensic Scientist

Congratulations, you are Ema Skye, Justice Aligned! The sister of the head of the prosecutors office, Lana Skye, you are a young student with a passion for forensic science. When your sister is falsely accused of the murder of Bruce Goodman, you work with Phoenix to clear her name against seemingly impossible odds ..

- 3x Forensic Scientist (You may examine a dead body at night for clues to how they died)

·
7,934 Posts
I'm sorry Shep. I failed you.

Still maintain my other shots just made it easier for scum to be lynched. :side:
I said this in the dead qt but i had a feeling the post I made during night was gonna get me shot

But also I basically have no filter as town so I wasnt gonna back down :hendo

Plus it's better than mislynching which would have been likely since I'd have got nothing from Jeff's role

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Big Man aced this game. Realized I wasn't scum, finding Odo gave trackers to serial killers before, pacing out the final phases. Poyser also came in with that clutch theme spec about the God of Prosecution. Great town here. Glad to be a small part of it.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,318 (Edited)
Awards and Other Thoughts

MVP - Big Man (can't be disputed, got town off to a great start, stopped a kill and won the game)
HM - Curry (had a difficult win condition and did a great job getting as deep as he did)
HM - Chimp (very good early reads, made himself obvious town which helped stop town from stepping on one of the usual rakes)

:hogansun - The entire mafia team. Not a good day at the office :heston

Closing Thoughts

I'm really happy with how this game went. There were a couple of mistakes made (Sheps PM was one, I didn't specify that he wouldn't be able to use it on janitor'd or non town players) but thankfully nothing that impacted the game negatively. Activity and effort were excellent, and I hope this continued what has been a good period in the section for overall game quality and fun!

If you're a player that historically struggles to get their voice heard, the best advice I can give you is to be more patient and really think things through. The easiest way to get laughed off the stage is to make dumb, impulsive posts. Take your time, quantity is no substitute for quality (Y).

Thanks for playing!​

3301 - 3320 of 3345 Posts