Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3345 Posts

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ace Attorney Mafia

It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth. We defense attorneys are warriors who are constantly challenged by that question. Even when the battle is over, and the bonds that connect us are severed... We always return... Time and time again.

- Phoenix Wright

Rules

- The Town alignment is Justice Aligned and their win condition is to eliminate all threats to Justice.

- Roles will sometimes link to flavour, and sometimes not.

- Flavour is of various length and depth. Do not hunt off it.

- Fakes have been provided (This may or may not include characters, roles and flavour subject to my design)

- There may or may not be elements of misdirection in the game. I strongly recommend you use role claims as a guide but judge on play!

- Day 1 will last for 48 hours - This is to give everybody sufficient time to get into the game and make a contribution. Night 1 will last for 18 hours.

- Subsequent day phases will last for 28 hours, and nights 14 hours. I reserve the right to adjust this to fit my schedule, within reason.

- I will be as responsive as possible with vote counts / role flips etc. Bear the nature of my work in mind and please don't be frustrated if there is a delay.

- Communication about the game outside the thread unless permitted is strictly forbidden. Any reference to the current game in discord, chatbox etc will be met with an immediate penalty for your alignment, with no exceptions!

- I will be using my revised action resolution order in this game, as below:

Passive Roleblock / Nexus
Hide/Commute
Roleblock *
Bus Drive / Redirect *
Framer/Lawyer
Investigate
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect

This is done to erase ambiguity and resolve conflicts.

- Finally, PLAY TO YOUR WIN CONDITION.

Players Alive (7)

5. Pez
6. Big Man
8. Curry
9. Lethal
14. Smark
20. Poyser
22. Jam

Players Dead (15)

13. Skybox was Matt Engarde, Murderers Aligned, 1x Executioner, lynched day 1
11. Jeffatron was ??????

1. Junk was Angel Starr, Justice Aligned, Gift-Giver killed night 1
10. CamillePunk was Morgan Fey, Murderers Aligned, Roleblocker, lynched day 2
16. Shep was Maya Fey, Justice Aligned, 2x medium, killed night 2
19. TKOK was Detective Gumshoe, 2x even-night Cop, killed night 2
21. Alco was Damon Gant, Murderers Aligned, Rolecop & 1x Permaframer, lynched day 3
2. Tweet was Larry Butz, Justice Aligned, Idiotic Sleepwalker, killed night 3
3. Mikey Damage was Lana Skye, Justice Aligned, Seraph Knight, killed night 3
Lawls was Dahlia Hawthorne, Murderers Aligned, Godmother, 2x Bus Driver & Reviled Princess, lynched day 4
Laughable Chimp was Max Galactica, Justice Aligned, 2x Commuter, killed night 4
Phen0m was Miles Edgeworth, Justice Aligned, 3x Watcher, lynched day 5
Christo was Ben/Trilo, Justice Aligned, Ventriloquist PR, succumbed to Dahlia's Vengeance night 5
Peter was Mimi Miney, Murderers Aligned, 1x Pseudocide, lynched day 6
Barry was The Judge, Justice Aligned, Double Voter & Actor, killed night 6

Reps

1. Rugrat
2. Gambit
3. Doddsy

Phases

Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3

It is now Day 7.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
It's nice to have a quick turnaround like this. :) Perhaps this game people will trust in me rather than jumping off of my wagons for the silliest of reasons. Although, maybe they shouldn't this time! ;) Haha just kidding.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,123 Posts
- Communication about the game outside the thread unless permitted is strictly forbidden. Any reference to the current game in discord, chatbox etc will be met with an immediate penalty for your alignment, with no exceptions!
This, I don't like. It could potentially reveal a player's alignment depending how Odo responds to it

1 - 20 of 3345 Posts