Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,814 Posts
http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/MeBetterThanYou/

I only ever play PS4.

Sherlock Holmes, I just started yesterday. Working on Black Peter murder. It's an interesting game so far. I like that I have to think to put the clues together, as opposed to it all just being so blatantly obvious. I like a challenge.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
PSN: wouldz90

I dunno what I play. I've got MGS5, Destiny, Battlefront and some other games I never play.

People I've played with in the past feel free to sling some suggestions my way. I was considering Doom but it's not great for Multiplayer.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Steam and Origin: Bleachgirl96 I was obsessed with the Bleach anime and manga at the time I still like Bleach though.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0430-8292-2251

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
Gamertag: Pizzamorg (my original Tag from like ten years ago is sadly lost to time, it's still there I looked it up but I've long since lost the details or any of the information required to retrieve it :() - only games I've got for my One right now that I can play online is Gears 4 and Titan Fall 2 :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
XBL Gamertag: JAMBroskii

Usually playing Overwatch or Titanfall 2. Recently trying to finish up stuff on The Division and Destiny. Let me know if you're from the forums.

81 - 100 of 129 Posts