Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 130 Posts

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
PSN: Near5253

Playing a lot of NBA 2K15 right now, obviously, but I also play DC: Universe, Blacklight Retribution, Madden and Fifa on the PS4.

I still play PS3 a bit, name it and I probably have/will play it.

EDIT: Just sent a request to everyone with a PSN that posted. I made you aware of who I was, even though it was redundant as the names are so similar.

·
Mick Foley's Bitch
1,051 Posts
Xbox One: Molfinoo

Playing a shit load of Advanced Warfare if anyone wants to join me. Just throw me a message.

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
Since I just got a Wii U I will repost my PSN and Nintendo ID.

PSN: Near5253 PS3 and PS4
Nintendo: NEAR5253

Wii U library is only about 6 games right now, but I have Super Smash Bros pre-ordered.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
PS3/PS4 Mjdemon27

Xbox 360- Mjdemon27

My gold is set to expire in a few weeks, still up in the air on if I shall renew. I mostly play Dark Souls on it so not much MP games. Mostly play on the PS4, have COD, Destiny and will get GTA V.

If anyone add just tell me its from here, hate when randoms add and I gotta ask if I know them.

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
PSN: BrewCrew827

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,528 Posts
PSN: BryantPrince

Feel free to add me and we can have good matches or adventures with one another.

·
Witty Custom User Title
745 Posts
Just got a PS4. Feel free to add me anyone, just let me know who you are from the forums. :)

My PSN is MrZmurkz

·
Registered
325 Posts
XBL : Rhilgus

Add me if you wanna play with some no name of WF. For the moment, I only have Dragon Age Inquisition and GTA V ( also have AC4 and AC : Unity, included in the bundle )

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
My gamertag is PortlyLlama80 on Xbox Live, only on Xbox 360 however.

Feel free to add me if you want,I have everything ranging from WWE 2K14 to COD, so I'm good for alot, just let me know you are from the forums when you send the request.

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
PS4/Xbone: ZiskOO7

These are O's and not Zeros.

I got Destiny on xboxone

21 - 40 of 130 Posts