Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started a few polls the other day asking various questions and according to your voting this would be the super dream PPV that would please everyone.

The Rock Vs The Undertaker

Stone Cold Vs HBK (I QUIT)

Chris Jericho Vs HHH (HARDCORE MATCH)

Brett Hart Vs Edge (TLC)

John Cena Vs Kurt Angle (Submission)

Kane Vs Eddie Guerrero Vs Hulk Hogan VsRandy Orton Vs Chris Benoit (ELIMINATION CHAMBER)

Mick Foley Vs Brock Lesnar (Special Guest Referee Ric Flair)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The best PPV cards are the ones that utilize a strong midcard in addition to the top guys. That just looks like a clusterfuck of main event matches that've either been done or shouldn't be done (ie. EC with Hogan, TLC with Hart, Lesnar/Foley, etc.) I will admit a Rock/Undertaker feud these days would grab my attention, but that's it as far as this card.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was a poll of fav superstars and fav stipulations

and where placed in order of popularity.

Not that it means anything nor would some of them make sense or ever happen but thats the way i did it.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have no interest in any of these matches.

Then you must like really boring matches then.

Im not saying they make sense etc but if this where happening next week it would be the best ppv ever.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
So if this card was the card for the upcoming Vengeance PPV, you would be no more or less interested than the current card?
Of course I'll be interested. Mostly interested to see how they got Benoit to you know, come back to life.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
around 195 people which I thought was quite impressive.
And you voted John Cena

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
neither is it mine or anything like mine

1 - 20 of 31 Posts