Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No No No not the Angle kind or the UFC Kind. I mean like Kane and Undertaker had Paul Bearer. That kind of Mouthpiece.

James Mitchell was perfect for him. You can't have a monster with Abyss's voice. I'm sorry you just can't. You can't have a monster that worships Hogan. Abyss doesn't need to be released cause he's got talent he just needs to be repackaged. Bring mitchell back or bring someone similar back. Someone a little satanic and creepy and have Abyss doing scary things and beating ass week in and week out. He needs to be doing attitude era undertaker style shit where he is kidnapping people and playing mind games. Abyss has potential and at one point he was the man. They just keep fucking him over and over again.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Abyss has shown time and time again that he can cut a promo. Abyss doesn't need a mouth piece. Generation Me needs a mouth piece and so does Amazing Red and Tara. None of those people can cut promos.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
How about the hell with Abyss? I can't stand this idiot anymore. I remember Hogan fired Cody Deaner because he made their company look 'bad' yet they keep this retard? Seriously he just needs to just go away and do his Mankind impressions somewhere else. TNA is already retarded as it is and by continuing to have this bum still employed just brings the company down into even a deeper shithole.

·
HEADBANGA
24,164 Posts
How about the hell with Abyss? I can't stand this idiot anymore. I remember Hogan fired Cody Deaner because he made their company look 'bad' yet they keep this retard? Seriously he just needs to just go away and do his Mankind impressions somewhere else. TNA is already retarded as it is and by continuing to have this bum still employed just brings the company down into even an deeper shithole.
I miss Cody Deaner. He was sooooo funny!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
the only mouthpiece abyss needs is his girl janice

·
Banned
315 Posts
Let's dye Sarita's hair red and put her with Generation Me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts