Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Abyss is not a monster anymore, he is just a regular guy in a mask...what happened?.
He get beat all the time by anyone and is not dominating in the matches.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
As far as Abyss has fallen I don't want to see him anymore unless he is getting his ass kicked. Even then he still annoys me.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Abyss isn't even relevant, so what the hell does it matter whether he's jobbing?? the guy is getting paid so he's gonna be happy with whatever comes his way, the fact that the fans aren't entertained by it maybe is a signal that Chris Parks needs a better gimmick....

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
This horse has been beaten into the ground for far too long. He has not been relevant since 2006 with only like a couple good matches (one with Kurt Angle at Turning Point 08 being arguably his best match ever) and he will NEVER be what he once was. He is too out of shape, too much of a joke, and just plainly a chore to watch.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
This horse has been beaten into the ground for far too long. He has not been relevant since 2006 with only like a couple good matches (one with Kurt Angle at Turning Point 08 being arguably his best match ever) and he will NEVER be what he once was. He is too out of shape, too much of a joke, and just plainly a chore to watch.

I agree completely.

He's great on the mic, but he's not tolerable in the ring.

Hopefully him getting janiced in the back will put him out for a while, and maybe he'll stop going to Golden Corral with Matt Hardy.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
It is a bout damn time he gets phased out. The Abyss character has been dogshit shince day 1. All he was at his 'best' was a cheap ripoff, which in turn made TNA look like a cheap ripoff. I have respect for Chris Park for taking bumps and trying hard to entertain, but I've always cringed every time he's on. Now he's even worse, just a slow clumsy oaf, he almost slipped on flair's jacket on his way into the ring tonight...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts