Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
He fights like any monster really, but I would be more inclind to say he fights like Mick Foley as well

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
let me assure you kane is 300+ pounds and may have some flab, but he is in SICK shape for a 43 year old, and he would own you..
If you have to add "for a 43 year old", then he's not really in great shape. Sorry if Kane & Abyss right now are out of shape overacting wastes of space that shouldn't be on tv, let alone pushed as hard as they are.

·
Registered
31 Posts
He fights like all the garbage wrestlers of the 1990's. Abyss has essentially been wrestling the same match over and over again for years now. His spot on the card is always good for bathroom or beer breaks.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Never thought he actually had a 'style' jus sorta sloppy brawler. PS Kane looks like that at 43? Undertaker's 45 and looks far better!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I still remember how much people wanted him to get pushed when he was involved in the Dr. Stevie thing.

·
Registered
990 Posts
He's nothing short of diabolical in the ring. The number of singles PPV matches he was given in 2009 was ridiculous and he was awful in every one of them. On the mic he's poor and just sounds like a bad actor. He's getting a little better as a heel but its so stereotypical its boring. The guy brings TNA down. I just wish he accepted the offers he said he received from WWE.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
He's nothing short of diabolical in the ring. The number of singles PPV matches he was given in 2009 was ridiculous and he was awful in every one of them. On the mic he's poor and just sounds like a bad actor. He's getting a little better as a heel but its so stereotypical its boring. The guy brings TNA down. I just wish he accepted the offers he said he received from WWE.
That just shows he's loyal to TNA if he turned WWE down though, which is a good thing. Loyality goes along way

·
Registered
990 Posts
That just shows he's loyal to TNA if he turned WWE down though, which is a good thing. Loyality goes along way
Loyalty is a good thing but it doesn't make someone a good wrestler. I respect Abyss for what he's done for TNA but in my opinion he's just not good enough in a promotion of their size.

·
Registered
782 Posts
one year ago everyone who shits on him today wanted him to main event the ppvs and be world champion. Abyss is a good worker, and much better as a heel. Granted the Dr. Stevie/Lauren Lover/Hogan rip off/HOF ring stuff was stupid but just because the angle is stupid it doesn't make the worker a peice of shit

·
Registered
109 Posts
What i don't unrestand is he a big man that uses weapons. Why can't he just stick to his power moves? Kane doesn't do that, well just when Kane debuted and most recently uses weapons to show his heel transition.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts