Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things that truly piss me off to an uncontrollable degree...

People who say "Carmel" instead of Caramel. Maybe it was Shaq, the mummblin bumblin idiot in those Nestle Crunch commercials that triggered this...but I just f'n HATE IT when I hear someone say "CAR~~mel"! I'd rather hear the entire world talk like The Howell's from Giligan's Island for the rest of my life than hear another person say that damn word!!!

Owning Techno music should be considered a crime. One that is punishable by leathal injection!

Fuck ebonics, yo!

If you've ever danced the "YMCA" you've earned another notch on my respect list. If you're dancing it right now...stop!

and finaly...

Automated Telemarketing Messages @ 9 a.m.!!! "Hold the line please for an importaint message...doot doot do de doot doot da doo doo" Now maybe it's my distaste for authority and being told what to do, but if you're gonna call me up at nine if the fuckin cock-a-doodle-doo mornin, and tell me to hold...IT AIN'T NO IMPORTAINT FRIGGIN MESSAGE!!!!

:cuss:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That was priceless :D

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Nitemare
Carmel is gay-ass shit that Californians say (others too, but I think mainly CA?). I mean, can't you see the fuckin' "a?"
Hey, WTF?!?!?!?! I say caramel.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
yes, but you're different ;)

Anyway, I thought this guy said he was only here for one night only. He seems to be spreading across the rest of the forums faster than genital herpes

B

·
0 Posts
^^^^^^^^They teach you that in that when you get in to High School. Come on, I thought you knew a lot.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by I Hate Spammers
Anyway, I thought this guy said he was only here for one night only. He seems to be spreading across the rest of the forums faster than genital herpes
I did say I was only going to be here for one night only...because I was getting swarmed with popups. Problem solved, now I'm back.

And I prefer "Engulfing the boards like a fat bitch's flab does a poodle!" Has a better ring to it. ;)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I can't help it. You're so fucking hot. :)

(Dude j/k I'm not gay)

(Dude j/k I really am. Meet me at our usual hotel room)

B

·
0 Posts
Do you know what else pisses me off? It's when people says libary instead of library. Why the FUCK DO THEY DO THAT?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Here in California we are focused on improving education and welfare of all Californian kids. Enhancing Californias libraries is just one of the many improvements Schwarzenegger will make if elected as Governor.

Vote 1 Schwarzenegger

B

·
0 Posts
Never mind, I just re-read it, and you don't need one. I'm sorry. :sad: Wait, I'm not so sure. I would ssay I am 70% sure there is one.

B

·
0 Posts
Nitemare said in post #17 :
We insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the Blessings of Libery to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
If you take out the 'the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union,' part, it still makes a complete sentence, and it has basically the same meaning, so there would be a comma after We.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts