Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone still think this guy could be the GM? I've been watching some of his ECW stuff on Youtube and I must say he seems quite entertaining. I think he'd be an instant heat magnet since everyone would be so disappointed that the GM wasn't a high profile guy. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I will rage the F out if after all this time, it's that annoying son of a gun.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think there'll be a massive uproar if it turns out to be Abraham Washington, people are expecting a really big name to be the GM.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I think there's a small possibility, but he's not nearly a big enough name to be able to pull something like that off. If the WWE fans found out throughout all this time that it was Abe, it would ruin the build up.

I think he's better suited to be a Color Commentator. Obviously, Jerry Lawler isn't nearly as good as he used to be. Sometimes it sounds he doesn't even care about what he's doing. It's like he's not even paying attention.

I think he should be on Raw as a Color Commentator. If they don't wanna fire Jerry Lawler outright, they should at least think about having a 3 man team with King, Cole, and Abraham Washington.

·
Registered
837 Posts
If we're going for big names like Washington then why not blow the fans' minds and go with an even bigger name: Jim Powers. I know, I know. He's too big a name, but a guy can dream. A guy can dream.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
It's been so long since Washington was even on TV (and even then, on the C show) that there would be absolutely no reaction, especially considering the months of buildup.

Hell, the Gobbledygooker or Gillberg would probably carry more name recognition than Abraham Washington at this point.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
who the f*ck is abraham washington

I think he is some guy who was on ecw but not too sure. If he becomes GM then it would be the worst ever decision because I guarantee 95% of the people won't know who he is and also won't care. For those 5% of people who do know these are the so called "smart fans" who basically criticise everything and wwe do not care about

·
Banned
3,978 Posts
who the f*ck is abraham washington

I think he is some guy who was on ecw but not too sure. If he becomes GM then it would be the worst ever decision because I guarantee 95% of the people won't know who he is and also won't care. For those 5% of people who do know these are the so called "smart fans" who basically criticise everything and wwe do not care about
Abraham Washington is actually a charismatic man who played a general manager role on FCW and had a talk show on ECW.

Now, I thought they released the man already but I guess I was wrong. Honestly, I wouldn't mind it, this guy points out the obvious and makes it hilarious, even when his jokes aren't funny, they end up being so stupid that it actually makes it funny. The guy is annoying and gets easy heat, definitely would be a great General Manager.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
im expecting someone shitty like washington to be announced gm, its dragged on for too long and i barely even give a shit about who the gm is anymore. but really, how the hell could anyone be happy with washington? all this time and thats who they come up with? some ecw nobody?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts