Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is he going to be managing?

is he just scouting peeps at the moment?

ive only seen him scout mark henry, big show and khali

could he create a new nation of domination type group?

what are your thoughts?

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
I'm glad they mentioned his as "AW" instead of that ridiculous FCW name generator crap. I think of him as a managerial MVP. Like MVP was a play on all those modern day athletes like T. Owens or Iverson and their behavior, cockiness and BS, I can AW imagine as one of those modern day sports agents who would walk over corpses so to speak in order to get something for their clients. There's a plenty of inspiration, probably starting with Lebrons crew and managers.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
I'm happy that he's going to be managing, intrigued to see who. I'm pretty surprised that's what he's doing too. I thought they'd follow the formula of "take good looking, muscular, crappy in the ring ex-football player/bodybuilder/something or other, throw him on TV before he's ready and hope for the best", it's a pleasant surprise to see that they aren't. Hopefully they learned from Otunga, Alex Riley and Mason Ryan. Being with Mark Henry would have been fun, but I don't think he really needs a manager at this point. Epico & Hunico have Rosa, Khali/Big Show is laughable. It would be nice if they pair him with someone (or a team) from FCW, kill two birds with one stone.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm glad they mentioned his as "AW" instead of that ridiculous FCW name generator crap. I think of him as a managerial MVP. Like MVP was a play on all those modern day athletes like T. Owens or Iverson and their behavior, cockiness and BS, I can AW imagine as one of those modern day sports agents who would walk over corpses so to speak in order to get something for their clients. There's a plenty of inspiration, probably starting with Lebrons crew and managers.
Actually his FCW generator name (even though it's not actually a generator since the wrestler has some input) served a purpose:

When he debuted, he had a presidential gimmick, hence he took Abraham Lincoln's first name and George Washington's last name, better than vice versa if you ask me...

And be thankful that he didn't kept his middle name, "Hussein".

Anyway, does anybody remember Floyd Mayweather's entourage... Yeah AW should lead one of thoses groups:

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
Lets see what happens, until now hes the new Tarver.Some guy with a suit looking like plotting something and still nothing.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'm always excited with the idea of an actual manager. Anxious to see what he does.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
for fuck's sacke just bring MVP back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts