Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1- based on tweets from people attending today 3 hours fcw taping(schedule for may 6,13,20) Ambrose wasn't on the show(or all the guys tweeting from there ignored mentioning him?)
if he wasn't on the show i guess this mean he is debuting sooner then we think

2- Cesaro and Ohno had a match on may 6 eposide ended in dq then cesaro costed Ohno a title shot on may 13 eposide against bo and on may 20 ep Ohno cut a strong promo on Cesaro so they started a feud despite Cesaro being on the main roster now!

3- Rollins retained the title Against Bo at the may 20 eposide(not debuting soon?)

4- they announced today a full schedule for the next tapings taking place on both Orlando starting from may(in Full Sail University ) and also Tampa untill october 2012(one of the new changes Triple H Talked about it)

------------
full Results from the taping

from Twitter (Casey Michael)
May 6

Dante Dash defeated Sonny Elliot with a spinebuster

Kassius Ohno defeated Antonio Cesaro via dq. Referee gets hit with a rolling elbow. Amazing match! Pull apart brawl.

Bray Wyatt promo

Bray defeats Benicio.

Brad Maddox promo.

Brad Maddox vs Richie Steamboat set for fcw 15 championship the next week

Richie defeated Rick Victor w/Sofia and Paige. Brad attacks Richie afterwards

Summer, Jake, Corey, and A.W promo. Next week Jake & Corey face Ascension.

Bo Rotundo defeated Leo Kruger

---------------

May 13

Jake Carter and Corey Graves retain the tag team championship against Ascension(Conor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron)

Paige vs Raquel Diaz (fcw divas title) is set for the next week show

Seth Rollins defeats Big E Langston

fcw 15 championship
Richie Steamboat Retains against Brad Maddox in a good match

Fcw Title no 1 contender match

Bo Rotundo defeated Kassius Ohno after Cesaro interfered costing Ohno the match

------------------
May 20

CJ Parker ,Mike Dalton and Jason Jordan defeated Garret Dylan, Jiro, and Alexander Rusev

Leo Kruger defeated Aiden English

Kassius Ohno promo

Raquel Diaz vs Paige (Fcw Divas Title)

Raquel Diaz retained her Title via DQ when Sofia brough a chair and Raquel pulled an eddie guerrero classic act(pretending to be hit by the chair)

Fcw Title Match
Seth Rollins defeated Bo Rotundo to retain the title

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Yeah Ambrose is 95% to be the next debut after Sandows. Good to know. If he debuts on Smackdown then I have more reason to watch it.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
No doubt Ambrose is being called up very soon at that point.

I suspect Ohno and Cesaro will have their feud that CAN turn into a KOW partnership in FCW/WWE down the road if everything plays right.

Rollins staying in FCW as their Champion is fine. I think Rollins doesn't need to be rushed right now and the people being called up right now are fine.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more info about the new Orlando move

Source: PWInsider

WWE developmental promotion Florida Championship Wrestling will be moving their TV Tapings to Full Sail University near Orlando, FL on Thursday May 17, according to PWInsider.
The exclusive deal WWE has signed with the facility insures them they will be the wrestling promotion that can run in the building.

WWE have been planning and discussing to move the FCW tapings there since they ran a very quiet pilot taping several months ago. The company have booked dates in the venue through September currently.

The FCW Arena in Tampa will still be used by WWE developmental regularly and they will also continue to use it for television tapings.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,564 Posts
1- based on tweets from people attending today 3 hours fcw taping(schedule for may 6,13,20) Ambrose wasn't on the show(or all the guys tweeting from there ignored mentioning him?)
if he wasn't on the show i guess this mean he is debuting sooner then we think

2- Cesaro and Ohno had a match on may 6 eposide ended in dq then cesaro costed Ohno a title shot on may 13 eposide against bo and on may 20 ep Ohno cut a strong promo on Cesaro so they started a feud despite Cesaro being on the main roster now!

3- Rollins retained the title Against Bo at the may 20 eposide(not debuting soon?)

4- they announced today a full schedule for the next tapings taking place on both Orlando starting from may(in Full Sail University ) and also Tampa untill october 2012(one of the new changes Triple H Talked about it)
I hope that whoever tweeted that isn't exaggerating, as I've been waiting on a fire to be lit under Hero since he's been in FCW as most of his promos thus far have been really lackluster IMO.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does anyone have the full spoilers??
from Twitter (Casey Michael)
May 6

Dante Dash defeated Sonny Elliot with a spinebuster

Kassius Ohno defeated Antonio Cesaro via dq. Referee gets hit with a rolling elbow. Amazing match! Pull apart brawl.

Bray Wyatt promo

Bray defeats Benicio.

Brad Maddox promo.

Brad Maddox vs Richie Steamboat set for fcw 15 championship the next week

Richie defeated Rick Victor w/Sofia and Paige. Brad attacks Richie afterwards

Summer, Jake, Corey, and A.W promo. Next week Jake & Corey face Ascension.

Bo Rotundo defeated Leo Kruger

---------------

May 13

Jake Carter and Corey Graves retain the tag team championship against Ascension(Conor O'Brian and Kenneth Cameron)

Paige vs Raquel Diaz (fcw divas title) is set for the next week show

Seth Rollins defeats Big E Langston

fcw 15 championship
Richie Steamboat Retains against Brad Maddox in a good match

Fcw Title no 1 contender match

Bo Rotundo defeated Kassius Ohno after Cesaro interfered costing Ohno the match

------------------
May 20

CJ Parker ,Mike Dalton and Jason Jordan defeated Garret Dylan, Jiro, and Alexander Rusev

Leo Kruger defeated Aiden English

Kassius Ohno promo

Raquel Diaz vs Paige (Fcw Divas Title)

Raquel Diaz retained her Title via DQ when Sofia brough a chair and Raquel pulled an eddie guerrero classic act(pretending to be hit by the chair)

Fcw Title Match
Seth Rollins defeated Bo Rotundo to retain the title

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
The Mega Kings of Wrestling Powers Collide!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts