Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWE Legend The Honky Tonk Man said on his Facebook yesterday that a top behind-the-scenes player in TNA, someone close to Hulk Hogan, has left and is returning to WWE. Honky’s team then wrote the following blog on his official website against Hulk Hogan:

“You guys keep asking what’s the issue with Hogan. Here’s the deal. Hogan is in a back brace and without it he is on a walker as an old crippled dogshit of a man who could only be found with his feet in Lard Ass Bubba’s ass. You ask why HTM doesn’t like Hogan?

Jeff Jarrett approached HTM for a TNA merchandise deal in 2010 and “sent” a contract. Contract never came. HTM signs with WWE & Mattel. The same time, Hogan and Bischoff join TNA and Bischoff publicly insults HTM. HTM is called up for the “Hogan & Friends Tour”, went to the show and had a great event with the boys and the fans. HTM and Jimmy Hart spend hours setting up the show, spots etc. HTM and his web team promote “Hulk and Friends” everywhere which Hogan’s agent praised and admitted none of the other stars did! Bubba the lard sponge calls out HTM on his radio show so HTM posted a video owning Bubba in retaliation. Hogan goes off without seeing the facts and HTM is off the tour.

HTM went to Hogan’s room on the Hogan & Friends tour and spent hours talking to Hogan. Hogan was nice to HTM’s face. That’s the deal with Hogan. That’s always the deal with Hulk Hogan. Ask Vince McMahon or Randy Savage.Hogan is a walking dead because he went with that travelling door to door meat salesman Bischoff instead of hanging with the guys who stood beside him and once again turned on WWE. McMahon’s done with Hogan and WWE have no interest in his dead ass. They put over Hogan, built him up as Babe Ruth and he spat in their face. Hogan was due to wrestle John Cena at a recent past WrestleMania but couldn’t commit due to his health issues then announces at Vince’s backyard MSG that he’s signed with TNA. Now after taking TNA nowhere Hogan’s had to take a pay cut with TNA and mark my words within 6 months he’ll be gone.

What is WWE going to do with a free agent crippled Hulk Hogan? Nothing. They own the entire back catalogue, anything of worth they have. Hogan has his chance to be the Babe Ruth of WWE and spat in their face. He demands top money from Vince and has nothing in return to offer.Hogan’s “Hulk & Friends” Tour is dead in the water. Events were cancelled due to poor ticket sales and performance and Hogan’s $100k fee demand while paying his fellow boys $3k.

THQ recently signed Hogan to WWE Allstars as his contract allows for outside licensing which is a slap in the face to TNA. Would McMahon let any WWE star sign a TNA merchandise deal? How is that taking “the company to the next level” Brother!.

The guys in the back have no respect for Hogan and Nash is laughing his ass off now that Hogan is broke and Nash is back as a player.

A major TNA backstage player has bolted TNA for WWE, someone close to Hogan which has left Hogan reeling. More on that to come..

Hulkamania killed itself.

http://network.yardbarker.com/wwe/a...oom_change_disses_cenas_look_and_more/4051709

Reactions: BornBad

· Registered
5,515 Posts
Re: About Hulk Hogan, Him Being Planned To Face Cena At WW Before And More (MUST READ

hulk hogan is coming back to wwe? Didn't realise he was a free agent.

· Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: About Hulk Hogan, Him Being Planned To Face Cena At WW Before And More (MUST READ

^^u didnt read the whole thing did you, its talking about how Hogan vs Cena was planned at WW but Hogan bailed and went to TNA

· Registered
1,129 Posts

After reading that Hogan's Ego is his own worst enemy.

He's basically took a big dump on Dixie Carter's face by signing that deal for the WWE Allstars game, lol.

· Registered
7,601 Posts

Even though i detest the man himself i will always admit that Hulk Hogan is the biggest name and biggest star that wrestling has ever seen but in all honesty he hasn't been relevant to wrestling since 2005 probably at the very latest. I don't blame him for going to TNA because if Dixie Carter offered me a HUGE bag of money to go in there and attempt to run the booking and creative whilst using my name value i would take it and instead of blaming Hulk Hogan i put the blame firmly at the feet Dixie Carter.

I have also learned to take what The Honky Tonk Man says with a pince of salt because he has become like an older version of Matt Hardy with his constant rants about wrestling and is now basically a bitter old man who is constantly searching for publicity. That being said nothing could be worse than watching John Cena be forced to share a ring with Hulk Hogan in which would be promoted like Rock/Hogan was in 2002 except Hulk Hogan would be even further past his best then he was back then.

In 2002 one of the main reasons why Rock/Hogan worked so well and was such a HUGE draw was because Hulk Hogan was coming into WWE in a white hot angle alongside Scott Hall and Kevin Nash as The New World Order and were feuding with the two biggest stars of that time in The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Had Cena/Hogan have happened we would surely have been talking about 2008 or 2009 which would have meant that Hulk Hogan whilst still a HUGE name would have nothing to help the feud because he would have been irrelavant for 3 or 4 years by then and the fact everyone knew his body was crumbling as far back as the feud with Shawn Michaels in 2005 would have meant no one was interested in Cena/Hogan even if John Cena was the one going over.

· Banned
6,761 Posts

Hogan as the RAW GM would be epic. He has the voice for wrestling, and the fact that he is in the condition he is in physically, then doing all the talking from a PC makes sense. In any case I could see Hogan being GM of RAW mainly because he still is widely known in wrestling. No, I don't want to see him "wrestle", but if he were a strong "character" for the show I wouldn't mind seeing him portrayed as the GM.

Look at all the names that have said they "made" the WWE. Austin, Rock, and obviously Cena. These references were made by The Rock on his latest WWE appearance live on RAW. However, it seems as though The Rock completely forgot about the man whom brought wrestling for the forefront of entertainment. Hulkamania was running wild for a very long time. Yes, it is in the past, and thank god. Hollywood Hogan is far more entertaining, and enjoyable. However, it wouldn't surprise me if Hogan had a bitter taste in his mouth after realizing that most of these "big" stars want to talk about what they did for the WWE(f). Perfect heel set up as a RAW GM for Hogan if you ask me.

I would love to see Hogan in a non-wrestling format, and acting as the perfect heel GM. Constantly making shrewd remarks to stars especially 2nd to 3rd generation stars. Wouldn't mind hearing an unscripted Hogan saying things many of us wouldn't think his character would ever say even as Hollywood Hogan in the NWO. Having the type of power as the GM would have it would make sense if Hogan were the GM because he was one of the most powerful names in the game for two decades. I don't want the "Brother" Hogan either. I want to see the "business man" that we know he is. A man all about money, and profit more so than Vince.

· BLUE IS BACK
16,346 Posts

Hogan as the RAW GM would be epic. He has the voice for wrestling, and the fact that he is in the condition he is in physically, then doing all the talking from a PC makes sense. In any case I could see Hogan being GM of RAW mainly because he still is widely known in wrestling. No, I don't want to see him "wrestle", but if he were a strong "character" for the show I wouldn't mind seeing him portrayed as the GM.

Look at all the names that have said they "made" the WWE. Austin, Rock, and obviously Cena. These references were made by The Rock on his latest WWE appearance live on RAW. However, it seems as though The Rock completely forgot about the man whom brought wrestling for the forefront of entertainment. Hulkamania was running wild for a very long time. Yes, it is in the past, and thank god. Hollywood Hogan is far more entertaining, and enjoyable. However, it wouldn't surprise me if Hogan had a bitter taste in his mouth after realizing that most of these "big" stars want to talk about what they did for the WWE(f). Perfect heel set up as a RAW GM for Hogan if you ask me.

I would love to see Hogan in a non-wrestling format, and acting as the perfect heel GM. Constantly making shrewd remarks to stars especially 2nd to 3rd generation stars. Wouldn't mind hearing an unscripted Hogan saying things many of us wouldn't think his character would ever say even as Hollywood Hogan in the NWO. Having the type of power as the GM would have it would make sense if Hogan were the GM because he was one of the most powerful names in the game for two decades. I don't want the "Brother" Hogan either. I want to see the "business man" that we know he is. A man all about money, and profit more so than Vince.
Not wrestling wouldn't fit hogans character, hes supposed to never back down, always be up for a fight and get rid of the bad guys. Without him wrestling and leg dropping the heels, theres no need for him

· Registered
496 Posts

Hogan's a massive dick. I thought I knew that already but that article has opened my eyes a bit more. Even if it was written by a guy whose pissed off about it all it's pretty informing. Very glad that Hogan won't be coming back to WWE too.

I'll piss myself laughing if Russo is the 'major backstage player'. If he does still work for TNA that is, I don't really keep up with stuff like that anymore.

· Premium Member
24,366 Posts

Hulk Hogan can barely walk and quite frankly no one cares about him these days. He went from one of the biggest wrestling stars ever to some over exposed pathetic reality star that got slammed in the tabloids regularly for years. I'd hate to se Hogan lace them up again as a wrestling fan. I doubt Hogan would agree to lose to Cena too, even at 50whatever. He beat Orton and HBK last time he was in the E.

· Banned
4,575 Posts

Hogan/Cena at WW? Didn't realize that they were bringing WrestleWar back.

· Registered
1,951 Posts

Hogan screwed Hogan. He could have gone down as the biggest legend in wrestling history instead he will be known as a money hungry egomaniac who can't let go and never really put anyone over to better the industry for the future. What a selfish ass...

· Registered
234 Posts

Nothing should surprise us like this when it involves Hogan. I can't wait for the day when he is out of the wrestling scene for good.

· Registered
2,999 Posts

I guess you could call The Honky Tonk man a legend, if you use that term very loosely.

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts

Interesting read, came accross as a bit bitter though, wonder which "Major backstage player" iz jumping ship.

Its likely we'll never know. A major backstage player could be a booker, production guy, or anything. He might never "appear" in WWE. Regardless I hope whoever it is, is talented and can help out WWE.

Lol at Hogan. Arrogant selfish prick of a man and now its all coming back down on him.

· Registered
6,303 Posts

Look at all the names that have said they "made" the WWE. Austin, Rock, and obviously Cena. These references were made by The Rock on his latest WWE appearance live on RAW. However, it seems as though The Rock completely forgot about the man whom brought wrestling for the forefront of entertainment. Hulkamania was running wild for a very long time.
Rock didn't forget a goddamn thing. Rock seemed pretty unrestrained that night, but I'll bet my Mustang that someone backstage told him specifically not to put over anyone currently in TNA.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.