Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Attending Chris Jericho's Rager with Scott Steiner
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like this would be a welcomed feature. I can't count how many times I've clicked the wrong thing by accident or there was a smudge on my touchscreen and it read my input wrong.

·
Administrator
59,090 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. I'm just now seeing this. Are you talking about the ratings thread in Other Wrestling? Good luck with that. You're better off asking Platt, Brock or Cody.

·
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the late reply. I'm just now seeing this. Are you talking about the ratings thread in Other Wrestling? Good luck with that. You're better off asking Platt, Brock or Cody.
I'm talking about on the top right of a thread you can rate it out of five. Once you rate it, you can't go back and change it any more; same with Reputation.

·
Administrator
59,090 Posts
I'm talking about on the top right of a thread you can rate it out of five. Once you rate it, you can't go back and change it any more; same with Reputation.
Oh. Read that totally wrong.

So I found and changed an option in the admincp to allow users to change their thread ratings after its been submitted. Can you see if you're able to do so? Currently I can't rate any threads. When I try, this error pops up:

A required field called <em>ipaddress</em> is missing or has an invalid value.
As for rep, you may be stuck with that. The only way users can change what they rep is if they have mod permissions. The only other option would be to add some kind of code that says "are you sure you want to add this rep?".

That's probably something VS would have to do so you can pretty much forget about that.

·
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh. Read that totally wrong.

So I found and changed an option in the admincp to allow users to change their thread ratings after its been submitted. Can you see if you're able to do so? Currently I can't rate any threads. When I try, this error pops up:

As for rep, you may be stuck with that. The only way users can change what they rep is if they have mod permissions. The only other option would be to add some kind of code that says "are you sure you want to add this rep?".

That's probably something VS would have to do so you can pretty much forget about that.
It works!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts