Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
18,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone knows he is a WWE fan mostly cause of his title taunt, but the superbowl is on sunday and SD which is taped 2 days later just happened to take place in Green Bay.

Win or lose, I see the packers returning to Green Bay and having some sort of celebration, so I see WWE trying to get him to make an appearance for maybe like 2-3 minutes on SD. I'm sure he'd accept for sure assuming he'll be in Green Bay on Tuesday.

Which also seems funny how Green Bay is in superbowl and WWE SD takes place in green bay just days after it. Perfect time for a guy like Bateman to get more cheap pops on nxt or for some heel like ziggler to just be like "packers suck" and get booed out of the building. Maybe another montreal moment for ziggler lol.

· #RiseAbove
1,474 Posts
Crappy football stars and wrestling shows should not mix.
I know it's neither here nor there, but you can't be serious. Rodgers is far rom 'crappy' or and related adjective.

On topic, I believe he'd show up to do his title taunt in all it's relative glory in front of the WWE *cringes* Universe.

· Registered
861 Posts
he would add nothing for me...maybe they'd get a little rating spike or something for a few minutes.....i could care less....he isn't even as "larger than life" than tyson kidd ......

· Registered
4,666 Posts
I don't need to see any overpaid sports players on wrestling (where people are underpaid).

Unless they each line up and tackle Stephanie McMahon on thumbtacks. Then they would be useful. But other than that, not so much.

· Registered
340 Posts
I could see at happening if he really is a huge wrestling fan. Or else, he probably would be on a late night talk show.

And I'll be there and at Raw on Monday. However, I hate the Packers, so I'm hoping for a Packers loss. Then I'll be bringing a "Packers still suck" type of sign on Tuesday to see how much heel heat I can get. :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.