Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wont waste much time making a huge post .. nor am i going to say "this is a feeling" .. but straight forward .. as a WWE follower and Muppet of sought.. what i "want"

Team Cena Loosing to Nexus at SummerSlam ... Undertaker & Kane Joining Cena against Nexus, cos Nexus are responsible to making a Vegetable out of a dead man.

Nexus not having claimed to be responsible so far as they were scared of repercussions.

And the 2 team members the Brothers of Destruction would replace are Jericho n Edge .. they were the ones leading Nexus maybe..

Makes sense you know .. might happen .. muppet wank :D :rolleyes:

Dont :banplz:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh and this is in the Raw forum cos the Nexus vs Cena feud which Kane n Undertaker are to Join is on Raw. .

Dint edit as this wasnt a part of the previous post.. :ns .. i am not spamming.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
It would be a waste of Taker's return to ditch him into a tag-team for the blow-off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would be a waste of Taker's return to ditch him into a tag-team for the blow-off.
If only the writers would be so smart id want to agree with you. But it is a possibility ..

Teaming up Kane-Underaker-Cena would earn more mileage than say Undertaker vs "any other star" .. cos the outcome is obvious.. the phenom is not going to loose.. and the story line wouldnt even start with Kane if Undertaker would be to return to face Kane himself.. it would be too obvious n repetitive even by WWE standards.

WWF as it was called in 1990's was all the more popular because of these alliances .. remember Rock-Hulk Hogan-Kane & a heck lot other alliances as far as i remember.

Maybe they are trying to bring it back. .

M just saying.. would be ace if it actually happened.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Undertaker leading Nexus would be stupid. Think how long their ring entrance would take.

Did u actually read my original post ?

Btw the problems between Jericho n Team Cena.. could come to play in this angle ..

Jericho n Edge kicking team Cena from the back .. Undertaker n Kane replacing them .. makes sense..

all the more because.. in all fairness WWE cannot afford to convert 2 Heel's ( Edge n Jericho) into face.

·
Registered
417 Posts
good idea. But 2 problems i see straight away

1. Nexus are making a point to WWE management, by attacking the flagship show. As in Raw. They havent even been on Smackdown properly. They havent shown up each week and attacked superstars like they have on raw, so them attacking Taker would make no sense. (which is why it could happen knowing WWE creative)

2. It's becoming pretty obvious that Kane did it. He's accused everyone who's got in his way of him getting the title. Now he's got the title he's accusing the person who's trying to take it from him. basically he's blaming everybody for what he's done to cover his own track. I believe the WWE has been here before with HBK and HHH?!?! Anyway, when Taker returns we're headed (unfortunately) for another Kane vs Taker feud. with Taker winning the title from his brother.

Then who knows. Maybe Taker wins at Night of Champions, Kane gets his re-match at Hell in the Cell inside a cell.

Anyway back to topic, Taker and Kane wont get involved in the Nexus feud.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Even better. kane and undertaker join cena's team believing it was nexus, khali and truth are removed. taker has barret up for the tombstone bam cena hits taker. picks taker up for the adjustment. cena is now heel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts