Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my story about Edge becoming WWE Champion. Tell me what you think.

Chapter 1

WWE Championship
Last Man Standing
Kurt Angle versus Edge

Angle stares down Edge, as Edge does the same, but towards the WWE Championship being held by Lillian Garcia. Kurt attempts the fireman carry suplex on Edge, but Edge jumps over Angle’s head and goes towards the ropes. Rebounding off the ropes Edge attempts a Body Splash and hits his target. As Angle starts to stand up Edge goes to the turnbuckle. Angle stand is now standing looking for Edge. Kurt finds Edge at the turnbuckle to the left of him and runs at his adversary. Edge jumps onto the second turnbuckle and jumps out for a drop kick at the rampaging Gold Medallist and smokes him right in the mouth. Edge jumps onto his opponent and starts’ delivering punches to Angle’s baldhead as hard as he can. Edge pulls Angle to his feet to pull off a DDT, but Angle reverses into a Southern Lights Suplex. Following his veteran instincts Angle goes immediately for the Ankle Lock in the middle of the ring. Edge has no where to go to the ropes but fails to do so when Angle places one of his right foot right on Edges back preventing him from getting to the ropes. In Edge’s head, he starts to contemplate surrendering but realizes there are no submissions. Angle, who knows that there are no submissions, is attempting to where down the ankle of his opposition so he can’t climb the ladder to victory. Two minutes later edge is still in the ankle lock with Angles foot on his back. Edge comes up with a plan. The Canadian wrestler from Toronto grabs the foot on his back and pulls it towards his head forcing Angle to fall back and let go of the Ankle Lock. Still holding onto the foot Edge puts the Boston Crab Submission maneuver onto Angle. With Edge’s worn down ankle and Angle being fresher, Angle is able to get to the ropes and gets the move broken up. With everyone standing, Angle rushes at Edge who flips him over his own head. Angle gets back up quickly just to get a drop kick from Edge. Rushing again to his feet Edge delivers a close line and Edge continues running towards the ropes. Angle gets up quickly once again and receives a spear from Edge who started to build up momentum after the close line by running into the ropes and using the force of the ropes to deliver that devastating spear. After the spear Edge is sitting by the ropes and has started to hold his ankle in pain. The ref starts to count and Angle is up at 5. A woozy Angle gets up slowly after a while and notices that Edge is holding his ankle. Angle goes for another Ankle Lock; Edge grabs Angle’s head. Angle stands up thinking that will get Edge off, but Edge uses his good leg to jump up onto Angle. Edge puts Angle’s head in his arm so that Angle is right beside his armpit and wraps his legs around Angle to pull off this odd submission hold. Angle feeling the pain on his surgically repaired neck. Angle runs around in pain and confusion. Once Angle hit the ropes, Edge’s additional weight pulls Angle and Edge over the rope. Edge’s move is broken up. The ref is counting once again and Edge is up at 6 as well as Angle. Angle starts to stumble towards the announce table with Edge close behind. Going around the table and grabbing a chair, Angle goes to hit Edge with it and nails Edge hard. Angle drops the bloody chair and walks away from Edge and his bloody face to go get a ladder from under the ring. The ref is counting and Edge is up at 8. Edge finds some strength inside him and pulls a table out from underneath the ring and places it inside the ring. Angle enters the ring with the ladder as Edge does moments later. Angle charges towards Edge and Edge garbs Angle and suplexes Angle right over the tope rope. Outside the ring Angle quickly grabs another ladder from under the ring and puts it inside the ring. Edge is standing and waiting to see what Angle will pull off next. Angle enters the ring slowly to watch to see if Edge will attack. Edge grabs the ladder near him and charges towards Angle. Thinking quickly, Angle exits out of the ring. Angle turns around to taunt an audience member, just when Edge jumps over the top rope and body splashes Angle. The ref goes for the count. Edge is up at 7 and Angle is up at 8. Edge is once again inside the ring and has set up both ladders and the table placed inside the ring earlier. The table is placed right between the ladders. Angle enters the ring. Edge grabs Angle and tries to use the Edgecution DDT on Angle. Unfortunately for Edge reverses the hold into an Alabama Slam onto to the ring floor. The ref counts and Angle is up at 8 and Edge is up at 9. The two warriors go to close line each other and take each other down. The ref counts and gets the both of them at 9. Edge drop kicks Angle down to the floor and goes to climb a ladder. Angle gets up at 2 follows Edge’s lead and starts to the climb the other ladder on the opposite side. Edge is at the tope and so is Angle. They begin to punch each other. Angle is woozy and is hanging on by one hand right over the table between the ladders. Edge to spear Angle and put him through the table. Angle was playing possum and pulls him self-back towards the ladder! Edge misses and goes down right through the table hard. The ref counts for Edge. “1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10!” It is all over Edge has lost and Angle retains his title. Angle comes down from the ladder to receive his WWE Championship. Angle taunts the bloody Edge with the title. After a minute or two Edge comes to. While the WWE Champion Kurt Angle taunts the audience Edge sets up for the spear. Angle turns around and takes the spear from Edge. Edge grabs the title and stares at it dreaming of the day he will win it.

Maybe Edge will in Kurt Angle versus Edge II: Edge’s Hell

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Pretty good match and I can't wait to see part two Kermack!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a n00b is a newbie

here comes round two of Edge's Life

WWE Championship
Hell In A Cell
Kurt Angle versus Edge II: Edge’s Hell

After their last match Edge and Angle have been trying to out do the other. Angle once tried to tie Edge to a chair and shave him bald to get revenge for when Edge did that to him. Then Edge tricked Booker T, a friend of Angle’s, to get Angle to go to a hotel room where a lovely lady would be waiting for him. That lovely lady turned out to be May Young and Kurt was trapped in that room for hours with no way out. As you can see this feud was getting personal. The King of the McMahons, Vince announced that there would be a rematch between the two. Since the two men have put each other through Hell then why not during their match. So Toronto, Canada will feature a Hell In A Cell match at Summer Slam. For Edge and Angle…this will be the only way to end this Hell is with another one.

The doors are locked and the bell rings. The two immediately go right into a slugfest. Angle takes control by kicking Edge in the gut and Irish Whipping Edge into a turnbuckle. Angle shoves his shoulder hard into Edge’s waist. Edge reverses by jumping up over Angle and grabbing his waist and going for a pin. The ref counts but doesn’t even get a one. Edge runs at Angle who then tosses Edge over the top rope and into the cell hard. Angle goes down to the floor and receives a low blow from Edge. Edge then puts a DDT on Angle. Edge looks under the ring and grabs two chairs. Angle stands up, but is immediately goes down hard after Edge uses the chair on Angle. Edge picks Angle up and Angle brings out a low blow for Edge. Kurt then uses the Angle Slam on Edge to slam him into the cell. Kurt pulls Edge to his feet and Angle slams Edge into the cell once again. Kurt signals for yet another Angle Slam and goes to pick up Edge. The second Edge is to his feet; he grabs Angle and uses the Edgecution onto the chair. Angle is now bloody. Edge picks up Angle and places him against the cell wall and goes into the ring. Angle is dazed and dumb founded at what has taken place. Edge runs into the opposite ropes and goes towards Angle. Running towards Angle, Edge goes for a Suicide Dive between the middle and bottom ropes. That dive busts open the cell door leaving Kurt Angle down and Hurt and Edge now bloody from his face splattering against the cell door. Angle some now gets up first after a minute or two. Looking up at the cell Angle starts to climb it. Once Angle is half way up Edge is up and tries to shake the cell so Angle will fall off. Instead Angle does a moonsault from half way up the cell. The moonsault lands right on Edge. Once again after a minute Angle gets up first. Following his veteran instincts Angle decides to get the match back into the ring. As Angle gets Edge to his feet he delivers a few punches and goes for a snap suplex to wear Edge down to get back in the ring. Edge counters with his own suplex. Bringing Angle back to his feet, Edge pulls Angle up for another suplex. This time the suplex is dropped forward onto the guarding railing placing a great deal of force on Angle’s ribs. With Angle’s feet pointing towards the audience, Edge drop kicks Angle’s face sending him into the crowd. With Angle out for a while, Edge places one of the chairs onto the guard railing and grabs another. Edge is waiting his opponent to come towards him. Angle is back up and goes towards Edge. Grabbing his opposition’s head, Edge goes to slam his head onto the chair. Once Angle is down, Edge pulls Kurt up and places his head on the chair and grabs the other chair. Without even thinking Edge goes to do the Con-Chairito. That is chair on head and chair action. When Angle went down he grabbed the chair on the railing. Edge opens up his chair and walks back a bit. Running towards the chair Edge jumps onto the chair then the railing and sailing towards a standing Angle. Following the plan Angle made when he grabbed the chair after the Con-Chairito, Kurt plasters the chair hard into Edge’s face. With Angle’s power and Edge’s own momentum used against Edge took a devastating blow. Angle picks up Edge and delivers a few punches. With nothing Edge can do being so weak at the moment and trapped up against the guard railing he took every blow, which is until he fell over the guard railing from a powerful punch from his adversary. Kurt watched the bloody Edge with disgust thinking that this is the man who has been tormenting me for weeks! The man who has been looking to steal my title away from him! The man who fought him in a last man standing match and nearly won! Kurt Angle could not stand the thought of Edge anymore and believes that it is necessary to end Edge’s career so they will never have to meet in the square circle again. Angle goes over the guard railing and grabs Edge and pushes him against the cell. Yelling and delivering harder punches by the second towards Edge, Angle decides that this will begin in the cell and end in the cell. Angle starts to slap Edge trying to snap him out of his trance. Angle goes to grab a microphone and climbs the cell.

Kurt Angle: This is pathetic. I know you put up a great fight at the beginning Edge, but know look at yourself. You are a disgrace to wrestling! You are a disgrace to your fans! You are a disgrace to Canada! Hell you are even losing in your hometown. Edge if you have any pride for yourself and your fans get your ass up here now.

Edge using the cell to climb aid him to stand and stares at Kurt with fury. After getting a toehold for his right foot he begins to climb.

Kurt Angle: That is it Edge. As you climb you are leaving a bloody trial on the cell.

That Edge was! Edge’s face covered with blood would leave bloodstains as he climbed. Edge is now three quarters of the way up.

The crowd is cheering for Edge and booing Angle maliciously.

Kurt Angle: That is right cheer for Edge while you can! Once Edge gets up here I will put him through the cell’s roof to the floor and end his career!

Edge stops near the top with fear in his eyes.

Kurt Angle: Are you scared Edge? That is right Edge fears the great Kurt Angle. The only Olympic Gold Medallist in our business! The reigning WWE Champion! You haven’t even won the title yet!

Edge (internal thoughts): What am I doing here? Maybe Angle is right? Can he end my dreams here? Is this my last match? Maybe I should quit? What can I do to beat Kurt Angle? Maybe…No more maybes! This is my night! My town! I will not lose! I have come so far not to fail!
Edge climbs to the top with new hopes and dreams. Edge is hyped up and rearing to go. The two warriors stare each other down.

Kurt Angle: Bring it Loser!

Angle makes an L shape with one hand and the other to throw the mike over the cell towards the announce table. Edge charges Angle with punches. Angle falls back and gets up again. Edge close lines Angle. Angle is down and pleading with Edge for mercy. Just when Edge goes to attack Angle, Kurt pulls out a low blow. Angle quickly goes to the ankle lock. Edge is down and in pain. With ferocity in his face Edge quickly turns over. Angle’s face is facing Edge’s face on the cell floor. Edge is able to grab Kurt’s head and break the hold. Edge still holding onto Angle’s head, he pushes his legs into Angle’s stomach. Once Angle has position himself in the middle of a section of the cell, Edge does a monkey toss and tosses Kurt onto another section of the cell and falls through. Once landing on the floor Angle rolls towards the ropes with his belly up. There is now a problem for Edge! Angle is down on the ring floor unconscious and Edge on the cell roof. By the time Edge climbs down Kurt may be up…he has to take advantage now. Edge can’t climb down from the hole because his ankle is still sore and may get injured when he falls. What use would it to become the WWE Champion if I lose the title because I can’t defend it? Edge makes a quick decision and goes to the edge of the hole. From the top of the cell Edge pulls off a Frog Splash onto Kurt Angle! Edge covers Angle. The ref goes for the count 1…2…3. We have a new WWE Champion! Edge is celebrating. No one has ever seen Edge happier. A ref comes down to the ring where Edge is celebrating and Angle is somewhat conscious. The music stops. Edge is staring at the refs and trying to under stand what has happened. Out of nowhere Kurt Angle comes up with an Angle Slam and pins Edge. Both the refs count 1…2…3. Kurt Angle has won the match and retained the WWE Championship!

The Winner by pin fall: Kurt Angle

A ref grabs the mike

Ref: When Edge pinned Angle, Angle had his foot on the ropes on the second count so the match had to continue. After that Angle pinned Edge and got the three count for the win.

Edge is sitting up holding his tears back. Angle runs out of the ring down the entrance with the title and with another mike.

Kurt Angle: Face it Edge! (Pant) You can’t even beat me with hometown advantage. (Pant) I am the WWE Champion for a reason. (Pant) If I were Vince (Pant) McMahon (Pant) I would fire you or at least give you opponents (Pants) you can beat. (Pant) Like seniorities and children. (Pant) Stay out of my face you can’t win (Pant).

Is Angle right? Find out in Edge’s Road To Victory

·
Banned
887 Posts
Yeah, I saw the first two in the tournament, I can't wait for the third one:D!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
#1 Contendership for the WWE Championship at Wrestle Mania 21

Royal Rumble

Edge versus Chris Benoit: Road to Victory

After the Kurt Angle beat Edge at Summer Slam Edge has been stuck doing miniature feuds with Christian and Kane. Recently Edge has been wrestling the likes of Maven, Nowinski, and Stevie Richards. As the months went on Edge has started to believe in what Angle said during and after their match. If Edge could not win a big match soon then he may as well quit because he has confidence in himself. It is now the Royal Rumble and an hour has passed. Twenty-six men have gone over the top rope and been eliminated. In the ring there are only two men left ready to fight. Edge who has entered number 25 and Chris Benoit who has entered number 27. Both men have just worked together to eliminate Kane and Batista…this is where the story begins.

Batista is being pummeled with string punches from Kane into the ropes. Edge and Benoit get up after close lining each other at the same time. The two go up to the giants and grab a leg under each of them and work together to eliminate both Batista and Kane. Edge backs up to a corner, as well as Benoit to an opposite corner. These are the final two combatants in the Royal Rumble. Edge, who has been in the lowest part of his career because of low self-esteem, is to the opposite corner of the great Chris Benoit. Benoit is at the height of his career, won last years Royal Rumble and won the World Heavyweight title at the main event of Wrestle Mania XX against Triple H and Shawn Michaels. What chance does Edge have against Chris? Chris charges Edge but ends up receiving a Belly-to-Belly over the head suplex from Edge. Edge starts to stomp on Benoit and picks him up. After Chris is to his feet Edge sends he for a ride into a corner using an Irish Whip. Edge goes for a Body Splash and connects. Benoit’s head is laying back on the bottom turnbuckle. Edge runs back and then charges forward and does a low drop kick to Benoit’s head. Signaling for a spear at the opposite corner Edge waits for his opponent to raise to his feet. Once Benoit is to his feet, Edge charges for a spear. Chris sees the spear coming and counters it with a Crippler Cross Face. Edge is stuck in the submission move in a match with no rope breaks. Trying to get out Edge turns Benoit over and Chris still has the hold on him. Edge tries turning Benoit over repeatedly. After turning Chris over 10 times they are by the ropes where Kane and Batista were eliminated. Edge rolls Benoit under the ropes to the outside and falls to the floor with Chris. Amazingly Benoit still has the Cross Face on Edge! Everyone, especially Edge, can see why this is the Rabid Wolverine, the Crippler, the greatest technical wrestler alive today. Coming up with a new plan Edge rolls Benoit and himself under the ring and out of sight. Nothing happens for a while. The audience begins to question if Benoit or Edge are out cold. Without warning Edge and Benoit come through the other side of the ring and Chris still has the submission move in place. Once again Edge turns himself and Benoit back under the ring. A minute or two passes and a loud crack is heard from under the ring. Edge comes out from underneath the ring with a chair covered with blood. Stopping at the guard railing for a little break, Edge then goes to look under the ring to grab a bloody Wolverine. Edge grabs Benoit to his feet and passes him into the ring, but Benoit has suddenly grabbed Edge’s arm. Chris puts the Crippler Cross Face on once again with him laying on the mat and Edge standing outside the ring! Thinking fast edge pulls Benoit out of the ring and Chris lands hard against the guard railing with his back taking the impact. With the submission move now removed Edge goes into the ring with the chair. Edge lies down and relaxes for a while. Once Benoit is back in the ring, the Canadian from Toronto stands up to face his opposition. The two warriors grapple with Benoit taking control and pulling off a snap suplex. Chris goes for the waist if Edge and goes for a German Suplex. Hanging on tight Benoit delivers 4 more German Suplexes. Edge is down from getting his brains scrambled and Benoit is tired from delivering those 5 suplexes. Both men begin to rise with Edge near the ropes now. The Wolverine charges Edge and gets flipped over the ring. Benoit lands on the apron and grabs Edge’s waist from the outside and tries to deliver a German Suplex. In the suplex Edge pulls off a back flip over Benoit and lands on the apron holding Benoit’s waist. Going for his own German Suplex Edge tries to eliminate Benoit once and for all. Chris holds the ropes for dear life. The two Canadians stay in this position for a few moments and then Benoit low blows Edge! Edge has now fallen to the floor and lost the match.

The winner of the 2006 Royal Rumble: Chris Benoit

Benoit celebrates his win in the ring for he will face Kurt Angle at Wrestle Mania 21 for the WWE Championship. Edge lies back on the floor and realizes that he just can’t win the big one ever. Going inside the ring Edge congratulates Chris Benoit for his win. As Edge leaves the ring to go to the locker room, Benoit grabs a mike.

Benoit: Edge it was a great fight and I look forward to defending the title against you when I become the WWE Champion for the first time at Wrestle Mania 21. Think of it this way Edge you have guaranteed yourself a title shot a Judgment day.

Benoit continues to celebrate as the audience goes crazy and Edge walks back talking to himself.

Edge: I can’t win…Angle was right I should quit right here. If I couldn’t win the title at The Great American Bash or Summer Slam then what makes me think Wrestle Mania?

Tune in for another installment of Edge’s Life with Edge’s Last Chance.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Pretty good kermack, have you thought about starting up your own fed?

·
Registered
487 Posts
This is brilliant. You know you should turn this into a series. Once you finish this one you could move on to a different wrestlers life. Like Booker T or Christian or I don't know but it would be great.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was thinking about that. I dont think i could do my own fed. i am not hat good at shows really

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
By these matches I think you would be great at a show, plus you keep making improvements everytime you write a show.

My WCW is a perfect example of that, shit at start, got better, got pretty good now I'm doing RoG........ no-one starts on top...

unless your digging a hole ;)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is just i would like to do it with 3 other people and we all trade guys and that stuff without anyone knowing and competiting against eachother for better reviews

·
Banned
887 Posts
^^That's kind of like Grendrill & Wolf Beast's WWE vs. WCW ratings war. (execpt that they didn't trade)

PS: Great Royal Rumble!!! I may do something like that, when I write my first RR!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for the bad match but i wanted to do this match and wanted to post it. dont hold it against me

#1 Contendership for the WWE Championship at Wrestle Mania 22
Race for Destiny Match
Edge versus Booker T: Edge’s Last Chance

After the Royal Rumble Edge was being teamed up with Chris Benoit to help him deal with Kurt Angle and his buddy Booker T. Edge was happy to be part of a big feud between Angle and Benoit and believed he would face Booker T at WM 21 and a win there could lead to a title shot, so Edge started to focus on Booker T and Kurt. After winning a tag team ladder match against Kurt Angle and Booker T, Edge and Benoit left to go to the back. That is until Booker T and Angle attacked Benoit and Edge. After the assault Benoit was left injured. With the #1 Contendership for the WWE Championship at Wrestle Mania 22 available, Vince had to come up with a plan. The next week Vince announced that at No Way Out Booker T would face Edge and the winner will face Angle at WM 22. That night Edge and Booker T had a confrontation that led all over the stadium and then to the boiler room. There they had a vicious fight. After the fight was broken up by security, Vince announced that the two would meet in a boiler room match.

Race to Destiny rules:
1-When the two men arrive to the stadium they are blind folded and taken to separate private dressing rooms. In the rooms there will be no one allowed in there. They are allowed to have a T.V. set to watch the show.

2-Neither man can be told the directions of how to get around and to the ring.

3-When their match starts the two will be blind folded and taken to a location decided at the last second. (This match starts in the women’s bathroom)

4-The first man to find his way to the ring and press their coloured button wins (found inside the ring) Edge will be red and Booker T will be blue.

5-This is no disqualification, but if your whole body goes outside the stadium walls you lose.

6-If there is any interference or someone tells them where to go will be suspended or fired

The Match:

When Booker T and Edge had their blindfolds taken off they found themselves in stalls in the women’s bathroom beside each other. The two bolt out the door and start attacking each other. Edge knocks down Booker with a straight punch. Grabbing a garbage can Edge puts it over Booker T’s head and begins to bang on it. The Booker Man pulls him self to his knees while still being kicked. After a moment Booker T pushes the can forward into Edge’s stomach. Booker T gets up quickly and picks up Edge to toss him into one of the stalls. Booker T follows into the stall with Edge and closes the door to slam Edge’s head against, but Edge counters it with an elbow to the mid section. Edge grabs Booker T’s head and goes for a swirly and gets it. Booker T elbows Edge in the groin. Edge goes to sit on the toilet and Booker T leans against the wall. Then the two hear a shriek.

Sable: You perverts get out of here! Help!

Sable was watching the men from underneath the door. When she entered the bathroom she heard moaning and grunting. Out of curiosity, she decided to check it out and found the two superstars and immediately freaked out. Back inside the stall the two men are alarmed, but Edge is able to act first. Edge grabs the 5 time WCW Champion’s head and throws it into the door. The door is broke open and Edge immediately grabs Booker and takes him out of the women’s bathroom and into the men’s. Inside Edge slams Booker T’s head against the wall and then into a urinal. After that Edge leaves to go find the ring entrance with Sable still screaming. A few minutes later Booker T gets up to go find Edge.

Edge goes by Angle in the halls a minute later and they stare each other down. Kurt wants to get involved in the match but knows if he does in any way he will be fired on the spot. Edge goes to continue on. Soon Booker T catches up with Edge and taps him on the soldier. The moment edge turned around Booker T goes to nail the Book End on Edge. That was on cement and even though the move was sloppy it got the job done. The Booker Man runs away from the scene to search for the ring. After coming to the end of the arena Booker T sees the door outside which he can’t take. The rules state that no competitor can exit out of the building. So Booker T turns around and receives a tackle from Edge into the door. Edge opens the door and tries to push Booker T outside! Holding on for dear life Booker T places a knee into the stomach. Once again Booker T places the knee into his adversary’s stomach. Edge steps back and pull out a few straight punches to try to get Booker T out of the arena. Finally Booker T pokes Edge in the eye. The two start to brawl towards the indoor parking lot. Once there Edge and Booker T try to get the upper hand. Beside a table Edge gets an idea. Kicking Booker T in the groin Edge goes for the Edgecution through the table. The Canadian Wrestler starts to walk away from Booker T. After a few moments Edge is nowhere to be seen and Booker T is back up on his feet. One of the two cameras that have been following the match goes for a close up on Booker T. All of a sudden Edge comes by in Booker T’s car and slams it into the former WCW Champion. The cameraman is able to stand back in time to miss the vehicle. Edge opens the door fast and hard, which accidentally takes the cameraman out. After that that camera broke and there is only one cameraman left. Edge walks away from the wreck with the only cameraman following him. After a few minutes Edge has found the way to the ring. Inside the ring Edge is celebrating before he presses the button. All of a sudden Booker T comes up and super kicks Edge in the face and presses the red button! Edge has lost again! Wait a minute! A referee comes out and announces that not only did Booker T press Edge’s button but he also went outside the building to catch up to Edge. So Edge is the winner

The Winner in the first ever Race to Destiny: Edge

Now can Edge pull out the big one at Wrestle Mania 22 in Kurt Angle versus Edge: Final Encounter

·
Registered
487 Posts
That was great. You should do a fed. Trust me you would be brilliant. My matches are total bollocks but I know I can make a good storyline. I have done one good match which I will post here. Its a Laddermatch from Hell. Kane Vs Shane.

·
Banned
455 Posts
kermack said:
a n00b is a newbie
I am gonna go off topic for a sec.

newbie: is a person that is new to the forums.

n00b: is a person who does not know what he/she is doing.

back on topic.

Kermack very good shows

1 - 20 of 23 Posts