Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a just a Wrestlemania 21 story based on The Undertaker-Orton match that I didn't write for any real reason. This is one of the ways that I'd like this match to go so I just thought I'd post it and maybe get some feedback. Replies would be much appreciated and I hope you enjoy.......

The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton
Wrestlemania 21 (April 3rd, 2005)
In the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania 21, Randy Orton decided he wanted to get his chance at the biggest stage of them all and make an impact at Wrestlemania. With the encouragement and advice of “HBK” Shawn Michaels and WWE Hall of Famer “Superstar” Billy Graham, Randy realized that to get his opportunity at Wrestlemania he’d have to take it himself and make his own destiny. With that in mind Orton appeared on a weekly edition of Smackdown following one of The Undertaker’s matches and challenged the legendary Phenom to a match at Wrestlemania. The Deadman accepted the challenge telling the young third generation superstar that it was time for him to make his destiny.

With the stage set Randy Orton engaged in a long battle with The Undertaker, pushing the man with the 12-0 Wrestlemania record to the brink. The crowd was on their feet for both men as they watched the young talent take it to the “big dog” with enthusiasm and unquestionable will. Orton was resilient against every Undertaker attack and as they passed the 35 minute mark the Legend Killer shocked the world when an RKO came out of nowhere to nail The Undertaker to the canvas. With Randy realizing the dream he covered The Undertaker ready to mark his greatest wrestling moment but to his shock and others around the world….The Deadman kicked out. The despair and devastation was obvious on Orton’s face as his best chance to win the match and get his moment of glory had been snatched away in an instant.

As his frustration rose Orton shoved the referee to the mat before sliding out of the ring. He reappeared with a steel chair in hand and a demonic look in his eye. The Undertaker rose but was crushed by the weight of the metal on skull. As the referee called for the disqualification and the crowd booed Randy nailed The Undertaker with chair shot after chair shot. Orton swung until he could no longer raise his arms and with The Undertaker’s blood pooled on the canvas Randy Orton collapsed to the mat with a look of entire resignation and defeat. The Legend Killer had made his own destiny, and the heel turn was complete.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts