Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking long and hard today and thought, with Vince looking like a return soon and after his "reaction" in the hospital bed scene, I think the following might happen:

Vince returns to Raw / SD! all pissed with the way the WWE has been going. He strips all the titles off all the champions and has a tournament. Winner gets WWE Champ, Runner up gets WHC, third place gets IC or US... and so on and so on... but not forgetting the Tag Team Titles, there would be a small tournament for them too. And assuming Cena gets fired, Vince over-rules, re-instates Cena. Dunno, just an idea...

Thoughts?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Vince returns to Raw / SD! all pissed with the way the WWE has been going. He strips all the titles off all the champions and has a tournament. Winner gets WWE Champ, Runner up gets WHC, third place gets IC or US... and so on and so on... but not forgetting the Tag Team Titles, there would be a small tournament for them too.
I'm sorry, but I think this would fuck up everything that has happened so far. Despite the apparent problems with today's product, things are still going quite good at the moment and therefore should only be let to run its natural course.

·
Registered
635 Posts
ehh idk. i could only see vince doing it if barret got the wwe tittle but other than that, no.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is a massive idea, but not as massive as the greatest idea ever to enter the WWE.... The Great Khali.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
:lmao

I don't think that Vince is going to return after Steph had a dream.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts