Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I been thinking to myself for a while that I wish you guys could have seen IMO one of the best series of shows to be written in BTB, I take pride in saying that it was because of this person and this thread that I started writing my original WCW thread.

This show starts taking place after WWE Survivor Series 2002, when ever I need some inspiration to keep writing I come back to this thread and read it, although I have actually lost the thread I have the whole lot of shows saved on my computer.

I hope you enjoy the shows as much as I did when I first started reading them.

Also take note that these arn't the best booked qaulity of shows but do remember that this was posted over 2 years back and this is how shows were done back then.

(I will post RAW later tonight)

November 17th 2002 At Madison Square Garden In New York City New York:
Here's an update of what happened at Survivor Series

6-Man Tag-Team Elimination Tables Match
Bubba Ray Dudley, Spike Dudley & Jeff Hardy defeated The 3 Minute Warning & Rico in a 6-Man
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Billy Kidman pinned Jamie Noble
WWE Women's Championship
Victoria pinned Trish Stratus
WWE Championship
The Big Show pinned Brock Lesnar
Triple Threat Tag-Team Elimination Match - WWE Tag-Team Championship
Eddie & Chavo Guerrero defeated Rey Mysterio & Edge & Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit
Elimination Chamber Match - WWE World Championship
Shawn Michaels defeated Triple H, Chris Jericho, Kane, Booker T & Rob Van Dam

·
Registered
691 Posts
Nice, Never heard of the show so it should be great.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

WWE RAW
November 18th 2002
1st Week - Aftermath of Survivor Series

Eric Bishcoff welcomes us to RAW; He introduces Morley as Chief of Staff, and introduces Shawn Michaels. He enters the ring crying at the ovation from the crowd. He is proud of his achievement in the elimination chamber. Before he finishes he is interrupted by Bischoff saying his opponent would be Rob Van Dam at Armageddon, With Triple H as Guest Referee.

1st Match
Dudley Boyz vs. 3 Minute Warning

Jamal and Rosey dominate most of the match against D-Von with a series of high impact moves, D-Von starts convulsing after 3MW do their whip into the corner that knocks the wind out of D-Von. Rosey goes for the Splash off the top but Bubba knocks him off and drags D-Von over to the mutual corner, Bubba takes on both until Jamal hits a running neckbreaker that takes him down. Bubba gets dominated till D-Von gets back up and they hit the 3-D on Jamal for the 3 count.

F-View TV is shown with Eric Bishcoff talking to Morley.

Bishcoff: What the hell, RAW’s ratings are down to the lowest totals in years. I mean we need help.

Morley: We need to cut someone fast.

Bishcoff: I have an idea

Match 2
Chris Nowinski vs. Tommy Dreamer

Eric comes out and says this match will be a loser is fired match.
Nowinski dominates most of the match with technical but Tommy starts to fight back by brawling with Nowinski, Tommy hits the Dreamer Driver and covers Nowinski but he kicks out at 2, Tommy picks him back up and hits the Dreamer DDT and covers him again but Nowinski kicks out again. Dreamer can’t believe it and starts arguing with the ref while Nowinski hits a Low Blow and rolls Dreamer up for a close 2 count, Chris rolls over to the corner and grabs the Harvard Book and takes a swing at Tommy but he ducks and hits the Dreamer Driver for the 3 count.

Crowd chants nananana nananana hey, hey, hey, good-bye to Nowinski. As he yells ‘this isn't fake, you shouldn't be laughing, that he is really fired and it’s not a storyline.’

{JR remains silent and ignores the whole thing}

Match 3
Tag Team Titles Match
Jericho & Christian vs. Test and Kane

Jericho and Christian retain with a low blow.

We return to F-View TV with Bishcoff.

Bishcoff: Who the hell did that booking? How will our ratings ever raise. We need this to get better fast.

Match 4
Batista vs. Booker T

Batista wins by Flair's interference.

Ric Flair challenges RVD to match later on that night.

Eric Talks to MTV on the phone while still on F-View TV.

Bishcoff: You can't cancel Heat all the future stars will be screwed. Please reconsider. Vince will be here to handle. What he agree to it.

JR: (not noticing he is back on the air.) This is must be a last minute change to storylines oh uh welcome back.

Match 5
Women’s Title
Victoria vs. Molly vs. Trish

Victoria beats Molly with her Widow's Peak.

RVD is in a interview accepting the challenge by Flair.

Match 6
Jeff Hardy vs. Lance Storm w/ William Regal

Lance wins with a Sharpshooter.

Main Event:
Ric Flair vs. Rob Van Dam

RVD wins brutal match and Shawn Michaels comes in here to shake his hand. Flair says Triple H is coming and there will be hell to pay in the meantime. Batista comes up and beat both RVD and HBK.

Bishcoff is on the phone again with F-View TV.

Bishcoff: Vince you can't cancel Heat. You can't fire Raven, Johnny Stamboli, D-Lo Brown, Mark Jindrak, and Sean O'Haire......

(Silent for a minute.)

Bishcoff: Ok maybe I should about this later.........

He hangs up

Bishcoff: Why is the F-View in this room. I didn't ask for it this week did I....... Oh crap it’s been on this whole time.

Camera Guy: Sorry the production was screwed up.

Bishcoff: You stupid jackass now the marks out there found out that the company is in trouble.

{The Shows Ends Prematurely}

Be interesting to see what you all think of my inspiration, I've also edited a couple of things in there so it makes more sense, I hope you all enjoy.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hmm..this thread looks good..Although its a little in the past but hey..who's complaning
RAW was good but kinda wondering what's going on..
Keep the shows coming...

PS: How regularly will you be updating?

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll keep it up with Mondays and Thursdays, so Smackdown! will be up on Thursday.

Glad to see I got one reader........ Hope you'll be back to see more soon Sibtain.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The guy who inspired me was pcwcubs1, he's left the forums now.

Glad to see I got a couple more for his show...

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Nice to see a thread from the person that inspired the person that inspired me....

If ya get that :D

I'll keep up with it, cool to see a thread that's 2 years old!

·
Registered
691 Posts
A good show, great to see RVD getting a world title shot

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Yeah good show, cool to see shows booked back when the rosters were a bit different. Keep them coming.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
That was a good show even though it was a little old. Anybody that inspired you is definitly worthy of my reading. It's kinda nice seeing how everthing was back then though! (No tranqulizer darts or poison)

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Smackdown!
21st November 2002
1st Week – The Bombshell

It opens with Stephanie explaining that was just a storyline and it shows how serious Raw wants to get ratings over her superior Smackdown. She leaves saying that the main event will be the returning Rock versus The Big Show.

Match 1
Rey Mysterio vs. Tajiri

They make this a very good match and has Mysterio win with the West Coast Pop. Mysterio walks off limping.

The mysterious camera person returns with footage of Stephanie Office with Vince and Eric. Steph slaps Eric and says…..

Steph: You call that funny you could land the WWE in the shit-hole. We are not supposed to show flaws in our company. You shouldn't have mention the canceling of Heat and now Velocity, you screwed up Eric!

Vince: You think its funny messing with our fans.….

Eric: I swear I didn't know I had no clue who recorded that…..

Vince: Eric you better watch your ass!

Match 2
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Billy Kidman vs. Noble

Kidman retains with the shooting star press.

Back to the locker
Vince: Eric listen, you know that the ratings are the lowest in years and the WWE is dying, But you don't to scare the fans.

RVD walks in.

RVD: (in a serious tone) You guys have got to talk to Triple H, He doesn't want to job to me after I beat Michaels at Armageddon.

Vince: RVD, Triple H is right you should job because HHH is the only reason why the ratings are staying up, And for standing up to me and questioning my authority…. YOUR FIRED.

RVD: What the Hell Vince

Vince: Get out now.

RVD storms out of the room

Match 3
Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero

Eddie wins with a Frog Splash

Match 4
#1 Contenders Match
Beniot vs. Angle

Beniot wins with a Cross face.

We fade back to the locker Room.

Bishcoff: Why the hell would you fire RVD.

Vince: You want out too Pretty Boy.

Steph: Calm down everyone please.

Vince: SHUT UP STEPH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE SITUATION AT HAND

Steph: Listen I am out. I hope your stupid company dies.

Match 5
Chavo vs. Funaki

Funaki wins with a surprise roll up.

Main Event
Rock vs. Big Show - WWE Championship

Rock wins with a Rock Bottom.

Rock grabs the title and asks for the camera to be back on.

Vince and Eric appear on screen.

Rock: Is this some sort of joke. Cause I ain't laughing. Our ratings our lower then ever even with me back. You guys say the WWE is dying. Well the Rock does not want to sink with this ship. I don't see a future here anymore.

Vince: Rock you can't quit.

Rock: Well you should check the camera it has film and it was recording the fans heard everything again. And no the Rock ain't quitting. Dwayne Johnson is quitting.

He spits on the belts and throws in the corner.

Rock: Vince I didn't set up the camera but you certainly have some explaining to do with the fans next week without ME.

The Show ends with Vince speechless.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Another good show, I didnt expect RVD to be fired as well as Rock quiting

1 - 20 of 27 Posts