Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Jason Powell

The word coming out of the TNA tapings this week is that Ken Anderson will not wrestle for the remainder of the year. He is slated to serve as the special referee at the TNA Final Resolution pay-per-view for the Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Morgan main event, but he will not actually wrestle until January at the earliest.

Powell's POV: The buzz is that TNA and Anderson are being cautious with the concussion he suffered when Hardy mistakenly struck him with a chair on the back of the head. Anderson was scheduled to return to the ring at the house shows last week, but the decision was made to postpone his return. Kudos to everyone involved for erring on the side of caution.
This means more Matt Morgan in the main event in future PPVs

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Ok, so Anderson won't wrestle for another month and a half most of which occurs during when most of the other TNA stars will be on holiday vacation too. Shocking, BTW thanks for now spoiler tag.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Very smart decision.

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
It's a shame that Anderson and Wolfe are both out for extended periods, I really hope Wolfe can come back ASAP

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
those guys aint wrestling either. hes gonna come back. a concussion caused by another guy smacking u in the back of the head aint to be taken lightly

·
Registered
849 Posts
I’m gonna quote GOD on this one “the guy who isn’t tough enough to be a wrestler” a lot of things that Flair is saying while shooting from the hip are true/becoming true. I never liked Anderson’s mic gimmick, he can’t go in the ring and he gets hurt often. Lastly when did he become Top Talent?? I must’ve missed it.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I've enjoyed TNA more when Anderson is not around.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
I’m gonna quote GOD on this one “the guy who isn’t tough enough to be a wrestler” a lot of things that Flair is saying while shooting from the hip are true/becoming true. I never liked Anderson’s mic gimmick, he can’t go in the ring and he gets hurt often. Lastly when did he become Top Talent?? I must’ve missed it.
So the guy doesn't get hurt all year, he gets a concussion by a botched chair shot and all of the sudden he's nothing? Give me a break.If there wasn't a botch on the chair shot people wouldn't be talking this kinda crap. When he signed with TNA...were you waiting for him to get hurt?Sure seems that way and its kinda sad. The guy has had his problems in the past for sure but in TNA, he's been FINE. Its very unfair to throw him under the bus because of what Hardy did, totally unfair. Its a concussion for crying out loud give the man a break

Also, his in ring ability is good but not amazing, he certainly can carry himself well enough to be a champion because of how great his mic skills are.His mic skills will bring him far enough in wrestling with his wrestling ability

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
So the guy doesn't get hurt all year, he gets a concussion by a botched chair shot and all of the sudden he's nothing? Give me a break.If there wasn't a botch on the chair shot people wouldn't be talking this kinda crap. When he signed with TNA...were you waiting for him to get hurt?Sure seems that way and its kinda sad. The guy has had his problems in the past for sure but in TNA, he's been FINE. Its very unfair to throw him under the bus because of what Hardy did, totally unfair. Its a concussion for crying out loud give the man a break

Also, his in ring ability is good but not amazing, he certainly can carry himself well enough to be a champion because of how great his mic skills are.His mic skills will bring him far enough in wrestling with his wrestling ability
this

plus. how funny is that just before BFG lots of people were having faith that anderson would win, hell even during the hype for turning point everyone were hyped about anderson, hardy fucks up the chairshot and what do we get? everyone talking smack about anderson... hypocrites

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
I've enjoyed TNA more when Anderson is not around.
Can't say I've enjoyed it more, but I'm in no real hurry to see him back. The thing with Anderson is the more you see of him, the less you want him to be on.

Reactions: Arya Dark

·
Registered
758 Posts
If Anderson got shot in the leg during a mugging, people would still be like;

"L01 10l inJuri3 pronz3z"

How ANYONE can criticize him after having more or less a whole year injury-free, especially after being side lined for a mistake from another wrestler, is beyond me.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts