3. Triple H
4. The Rock
5. Bret Hart
6. Stone Cold Steve Austin
7. Randy Savage
8. Ultimate Warrior
9. The Superfly Jimmy Snuka
10. Ricky Steamboat

Not in order but they'd be in my top 10.

· Registered
895 Posts
20. Terry Funk
19. Ricky Steamboat
18. Randy Savage
17. Chris Benoit
16. Mick Foley
15. Shane Douglas
14. AJ Styles
13. Sabu
12. Taz
11. Raven
10. Rob Van Dam
9. Eddie Guerrero
8. Bret Hart
7. Chris Jericho
6. Triple H
5. The Rock
4. Steve Austin
3. Kurt Angle
2. Shawn Michaels
1. Ric Flair

· Registered
2,113 Posts
Order of importance, not who can apply more submissions and ruin IWC panties.
10. John Cena (will end up top 5, accept it)
9. Triple H
8. Bret hart
7. Randy Savage
6. Shawn Michaels
5. The undertaker
4. Ric Flair
3. The Rock
2. Steve Austin
1. Hulk Hogan

· You're a mong.
5,926 Posts
I'll do mine now, not sure what my criteria is for this, mix of everything really other than them being a draw as that is pointless to me as a fan. Mainly biased in favour of who I like.
1. Ric Flair
2. Terry Funk
3. Arn Anderson
4. Steve Austin
5. Triple H
6. Eddie Guerrero
7. Bob Backlund
8. Curt Hennig
9. Ricky Steamboat
10. Tully Blanchard

· Masonic!
1,577 Posts
Flair isn't even close to being the greatest in-ring worker of all-time, and he's not even a top 10 draw of all-time. To rank him #1 is a joke.
Ric Flair IS Pro Wrestling. Ask anyone. Anyone in the business, anyone who was a fan before the Attitude Era, anyone who took the time to take a look back.

Flair could do any match all the way up to the end.

But put your list down and let me criticize it.

· Premium Member
714 Posts
1. Kurt Angle
2. The Rock
3. Stone Cold
4. The Undertaker
5. Triple H
6. Shawn Michaels
7. Chris Jericho
8. Bret Hart
9. Sting
10. Rob Van Dam

· Registered
560 Posts
It's tough to say Who Were The Best Wrestlers of All Time? You have to break it down to 2 different categories.
Best Wrestling Entertainers and Best Workers

My Top 10 Best Wrestling Entertainers Are:

1. Hulk Hogan: for his work from the 80s to 2000 getting the sport to where it was and keeping it there.
2. Steve Austin: No one has ever been more over than him. No one will probably come close to that level again.
3. The Rock: Most charisma ever seen in the squared circle. Only man that can out do him is Austin. Rock would take down Hogan in a pissing contest any day of the week. But as far as accomplishments go Rock goes lower on the list.
4. Ric Flair: Long history, great legacy, super over. Wooo.
5. Rick Rude: The guy had every fan in the palm of his hand as soon as he walked through the curtain. EVERY TIME.
6. Randy Savage: Who hasn't done a Macho Man impression and elbow dropped somebody bc of this man. OHH yeah!
7. The Road Warriors: Vince didn't call it the Road Warrior pop for nothing. What a Rushhhh!
8. Roddy Piper: The guy has been around forever. Crossed over to film. Commands a crowd with ease. Works mostly HUGE matches.
9. HBK: Talent. Creativity. Agility. Drive. One of, if not the best of all time. But as a wrestling entertainer he makes the top 10.
10. Diamond Dallas Page: Great underdog story. Could work with anyone. Innovated the most over move of the 90s. The True People's Champion. When the entire arena is throwing up the Diamond Cutter sign, your a great fucking entertainer.

My Top Workers of All Time:

1. HBK: The guy can do it all. He can work with anyone. Can cut a great promo. Has great ideas out the ass. Is really smart to what the fans like/want.
2. Bret Hart: Best technical wrestler to get on top post 80s. If he stayed with WWE throughout his career who knows what we'd be talking about right now. We could of seen Hart vs HBK at every WM for the last 10 years.
3. The Undertaker: Greatest gimmick of all time. Great move set. Great storylines. The guy has had the best career out of anyone on the list.
4. Chris Benoit: Dynamite Kid 2. RIP Chris.
5. Randy Savage: Everybody knew what was coming most of the time but bc of the Madness!! it all seemed unpredictable. We'll never see another Randy Savage in wrestling again.
6. Ricky Steamboat: The guy stole the show where ever he went.
7. Steve Austin: When he was in the ring...you payed close attention. Every move exploded with raw emotion. You could feel those kicks, your breath went out when he Lou Thesz pressed somebody, you laughed when he gave the finger, and you pinched yourself when he Stone Cold Stunnered the Boss. Damn this is hard.
8. Scott Hall: The guy had size and intelligence. He knew what to do and when to do it. He could pull off any promo, had the audience eating out of his hand, could put on a 5 star match any night of the week, and could out drink you and your college.
9. The Rock: Unbelievable athlete. Great agility. The only reason he's down this far is I never liked the way he sold.
10. Curt Henning: Could make anyone look GREAT in the ring. He was doing ALL the little things ALL the time. He knew exactly how to sell and how to sell to who. Could out athlete anyone currently in the WWE including his kid. Great on the mic, in the booth, as a manager, as a face, as a heel, as a champion, as a winner, or a loser...he always was PERFECT. He could of been number 1 if politics, ribs, and partying didn't get in the way. RIP Curt. Your sorely missed.

So...I know the list varies from person to person and thats why this question is so hard but for me this is my perfect list of Workers and Wrestling Entertainers. Those combined equals top 10 wrestlers of all time.

· Banned
176 Posts
10. Diamond Dallas Page: Great underdog story. Could work with anyone. Innovated the most over move of the 90s. The True People's Champion. When the entire arena is throwing up the Diamond Cutter sign, your a great fucking entertainer.
Johnny Ace innovated the Ace Crusher

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.