Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about TNA's desperate need for a second show in order to showcase the entire roster and was thinking why not do an online show? Is there anything that legally stops them from doing this?

They could put up a 45 minute show on the website every week with 2-3 matches involving guys who aren't on TV and could even use it for "Gut Check Qualifiers" or something.

·
All Out
2,805 Posts
Not a bad idea actually, given the amount of corporations using social media to promote themselves. Maybe Xplosion could air weekly on YouTube (as well as being embedded on their own site and Facebook/Twitter) on Wednesdays or something (as it could also then be used to hype iMPACT airing the next day on Spike).... If they did this, I'd hope they'd actually use it to advance undercard storylines (like tag-tournaments and X-Division tournaments, with the winners getting title shots on iMPACT eventually, or on Xplosion itself)...

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
I too agree. Useing Youtube or even Blip(They would get better ad revenue from them), and viral market it would be a good promoter of Impact

1 - 3 of 3 Posts