Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Former WWE star Harry "David Hart" Smith choked out a thief while in Amsterdam this past week. Smith witnessed a man steal a woman's purse and while three security guards were having a hard time with the man, Smith jumped in, took the guy down and put him in a choke.
The man actually started tapping out but Smith held the choke on him for a while before allowing security to take him away. It was said that the man went from ultra-aggressive to calm very quickly.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0515/576094/former-wwe-superstar-stops-a-thief-in-amsterdam/#aGHrzpVUPgQ0XBxx.99

·
Banned
1,543 Posts
Can wait for the E to interview him and take the glory just like in the case with Chris Masters.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Should've hit that motherfucker with a Delayed Suplex, then a Powerslam!

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Should've hit that motherfucker with a Delayed Suplex, then a Powerslam!
I don't know who I rep because I just go post to post, but I've realised again I've tried to rep you and must spread it around first. Happened a different time too. Made me laugh, good post!

Good on Harry Smith.

Can someone refresh my memory, I could google but would prefer to read it here because current internet slow - was there a wrestler who was on a train with a drunken passenger or a thief or someone being rowdy and he actually choked him out as well? I want to guess Shawn Daivari but I can't be sure. I have him and MVP in my head so one of them?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I met him back in 2009, he's a real big lad, easily around 6'4 and around 240lbs, makes sense as Davey Boy Smith was said to be a legit tough guy too.
He trained in stu harts dungeon.that speaks the kind of guy he is.legit tough guy.but wwe dropped ball on him.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Would love to see him back in the WWE, either reform Hart Dynasty or brining the Killer Elite Squad into the WWE.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I don't know who I rep because I just go post to post, but I've realised again I've tried to rep you and must spread it around first. Happened a different time too. Made me laugh, good post!

Good on Harry Smith.

Can someone refresh my memory, I could google but would prefer to read it here because current internet slow - was there a wrestler who was on a train with a drunken passenger or a thief or someone being rowdy and he actually choked him out as well? I want to guess Shawn Daivari but I can't be sure. I have him and MVP in my head so one of them?
Davari
Did not know his name was Shawn lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts