Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suggest how about making a create a belt section for the wrestling games forum and it will be about what your create a belt will be like on svsr and the thread would be like the create a wrestler thread but it would be for belts.

Example of what people would post in there:

Name Of Belt:what it's called

Description:what it looks like

Rules:if the title is only allowed to change hands under certain circumstances(sp?)

Holder:who holds the belt

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^Why don't you be less dismissive?

It's not a bad idea, but the scope for creating belts is far less than wrestlers. Aside from the few old belts that you can create, I'd imagine most people will be more interested in making their own individual ones. A stickied thread would probably be enough, to be honest. If it really, really took off then a sub-forum's possible, I suppose, but unlikely.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o.k thanx flash u know your graphix keep improving and improving and the reason i didn't make a thread is because in the wrestling games sub-forum the official s vs r thread is the only place that u can talk about s vs r but if u guys r ok with it i'm going over to the wrestling games section to create a thread far CABs. :D

p.s how do u become a mod?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
LK made my new banner and avatar, not me.

And you become a mod by being asked to be one, not by doing anything particularly out of the ordinary. Asking to be one would severely dent anyone's chances too.

N

·
0 Posts
No sub forum, no. If anything, I'd just change CAW to CAW & CAB, but I still don't se that much need in it.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts