Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst browsing the Rant forums I noticed that there is a considerable amount of threads with names such as "Ban ME" and "I want to be banned". So I have came to the conclusion that I think it would be better if somebody made an official thread where people could request to be banned instead of all the idiots posting seperate threads about it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It's pointless....all of it. Why is it necessary to ban someone when they want to leave? The banning option is to be used when there are people who will not leave, and have caused a nuissance. If someone wants to leave, they can log out and never return. Simple as that. Why do they need to be banned? It's simply pointless.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly what I was thinking, but it would be easier if there was a thread where all the idiots could say they wanted to be banned, and once they said they wanted to be banned then that would just mean a permanent ip banning. Makes sense to me and it would stop all the spammers making the pointless "Ban Me" threads just to get attention.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I think it's just a fad right now. I've noticed a few people ordering us to ban them because they wanted to leave, but it's not enough for them to have their own thread. It'll die out. I do find the idea of a "Request To Be Banned" thread funny though, lol.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Use your , Edit Profile, then scroll down to -
Use Forum Default Font/Color/Size?:
This allows you to choose the forum defaults, or specify your own.
Click no, then click what font and size you want in the boxes below.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rajah said in post #6 :
Use your
, Edit Profile, then scroll down to -
Use Forum Default Font/Color/Size?:
This is allows you to choose the forum defaults, or specify your own.
Click no, then click what font and size you want in the boxes below.
Ok, thanx for the help :)

N

·
0 Posts
No.

I get e-mails at least weekly (generally at least 3 times a week) asking for me to delete their username -- it's funny...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts