Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See if you guys like this idea. When the administration bans someone, change that person's user title to banned instead of moron. That would be easier for people to understand.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I was actually thinking that. New members wouldn't know that the 'moron' title meant they were banned. But I'm pretty sure the administration team couldn't care less if the new members had any idea who was banned and who wasn't.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It's a valid suggestion, but I don't see the need to change how it is now. We've had it like that for so long...I'm sure most people are aware that Moron = banned. Besides, why would members need to know who's banned? Especially newer members.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I agree with Cody. It's not a bad suggestion, but it's not really necessary. It adds a bit of a novelty element to people's stupidity. It's a pity the new members never got to see the chaged signatures though.

N

·
0 Posts
But I believe I used:

Still, Tardy, the old admin, used Moron instead of banned. It was never changed. Banned members are morons.

It doesn't take a genius to notice someone who has "Moron" under their title is banned, right.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Right. And I couldn't find that picture (because I couldn't remember where it was here, surprisingly enough) so had to settle for a random one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts